For Married Guys on JPP

cawacko

We've all been here haven't we? This "nails" it.

[video=vimeo;66753575]http://vimeo.com/66753575[/video]

LOL My wife tried pulling that shit on me and I said "Fuck you. I'm a man. I fix things. That's what we do. If you want someone to listen to you bable call your sister!"

And yes I did sleep on the couch that night! LOL

My fiance doesn't like my suggestions, but she also doesn't like when I nod my head with an understanding expression on my face. "You're not saying anything!" she will point out. It is truly a no-win situation.

I've had a lot more time with my wife than you have, she's accepted that I'm just a quiet person when I'm not drinking.

My fiance doesn't like my suggestions, but she also doesn't like when I nod my head with an understanding expression on my face. "You're not saying anything!" she will point out. It is truly a no-win situation.
Sure it is. You're the one making the decisions. Remember if you're playing the game and you're in a lose/lose situation.....it's time to change the rules. :)

You are right though. It's a lose/lose situation. If you don't say anything your an insenstive neanderthal. If you do say something sympathetic and understanding she'll tell her friends your a whimp or that you're whipped. So when she does that Brent, here's what you say.

"Ice Cream!"

She'll say "What?" and you'll say again "Ice Cream.....I think we need to get some ice cream!"

She'll be glad that you made a decision, you'll be glad to get some ice cream while neatly side stepping her trap.

Back