For our liberal friends. Will you disavow the Democrat Party's Racist past

Do you disavow the democrat party's racist past; KKK, Jim Crow etc?

• Yes, I am extremely remorseful and ashamed that I belong to a party that treated blacks that way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

canceled.2021.3

Former Vice President
Since the fascist organization Antifa has decided to relitigate the Civil War, I thought it was a good opportunity for the lefties of JPP to disavow the democrat party's participation in the following

1) The creation of the KKK
2) The creation of Jim Crow Laws
3) Opposition to Civil Rights legislation
4) Lynching of black people

Nothing less than a full throated condemnation of the democrat party's racist past will suffice. This is your chance to signal to the JPP world that you acknowledge that past and are remorseful for the pain and suffering it has caused.

The KKK you bemoan today would not exist if it were not for the Democrat Party. Remember that. This is on your shoulders.

To my right wing friends, please try to leave this thread to our liberal friends as I know you are not racist and there is no need for you to virtue signal

To my left wing friends, I will employ no thread ban as a one time gesture of good faith; even retards such as Desh and Zipperhead as I want to give every liberal the same opportunity to disavow the actions of the democrat party's racist past.

I absolutely condemn the Democrat's racist past. Full-throatedly. Do you condemn the Republican party's racist present?

Back