For some weird reason.......

Stone

Contributor
My wife nicknamed me Oscar Madison. Or sometimes Archie Bunker. Cant imagine why????????? :thinking::cool:

My wife nicknamed me Oscar Madison. Or sometimes Archie Bunker. Cant imagine why????????? :thinking::cool:
You're an ol fashioned American, Stone, who tells it as it is. Don't transition like the dem cucks on JPP.

You're an ol fashioned American, Stone, who tells it as it is. Don't transition like the dem cucks on JPP.

History always has a way of weeding out the weak over time. Its just " the way of things" . Pretty sure we wont have to worry about any lefty cucks much longer. :cool:

History always has a way of weeding out the weak over time. Its just " the way of things" . Pretty sure we wont have to worry about any lefty cucks much longer. :cool:
Liberals have stater WW3 knowing that conservatives will send their kids abroad in search of monsters. Don't send your grandkids to fight another Wall Street war, Stone. We have to protect our boys from a foolish death.

Your shitty right/wrong record is not cause for optimism.

Back