For the boomers here, you still miss that good gas the libs took from us?

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
You know, the GOOD shit, with LEAD. Nanny state liberals took it away from you. I'm sure you miss all those childhood memories of huffing that shit out the tail pipe right, nothing sweeter than some good lead right up the nose, smells great.

I'm just wondering how many huffs you have to do before Trump suddenly starts making sense? I'd assume it's a lot. It's good an entire generation was born huffing that stuff as kids, heavy metals stay in the blood for life so you kept those Trump understanding abilities your whole life. Really explains all the great decisions you guys have made throughout your life, with those leaded superpowers.

I'm just going to wonder if the libs are going to make us bury the boomers in a toxic waste dump or something to keep them from contaminating the soil with their lead soaked minds? They're no fun. > : (

blog_lead_crime_main_chart.gif

Amazing that we didn't need all those incredibly stupid and cruel laws and the death penalty to bring crime down after all, all we needed was for the boomers to start dying. Every time a boomer brain full of worms kicks the bucket, an angel gains its wings.

Tbh could worms even live in a boomers brains? I'd think all the lead would kill them. Antibiotic in a way right.

Is it alright to wrap children in a bubble when grandpa comes around so that he doesn't rub some lead off on the child and give them some of the awesome brainpower it would take to elect Reagan, GWB, and Trump?

blog_lead_crime_main_chart.gif

Amazing that we didn't need all those incredibly stupid and cruel laws and the death penalty to bring crime down after all, all we needed was for the boomers to start dying. Every time a boomer brain full of worms kicks the bucket, an angel gains its wings.

Tbh could worms even live in a boomers brains? I'd think all the lead would kill them. Antibiotic in a way right.

Is it alright to wrap children in a bubble when grandpa comes around so that he doesn't rub some lead off on the child and give them some of the awesome brainpower it would take to elect Reagan, GWB, and Trump?

What a fucking moron you are white trash

What a fucking moron you are white trash

I'm going to assume you entered preschool at sometime around when the graph I posted peaked. In terms a boomer can understand, look sweaty, where the line gets real high, look directly under it at the numbers in the bottom, that's the final two digits of the year you entered preschool, right? No need to be shy sweaty.

Do you know how to do the numbers? No? I see you can make a few letters and even some of the words though, I'm so proud of you sweaty. But common core still makes you irrationally angry for some reason I bet. Anyway I'm glad you could write the enlightening message above, probably in under five minutes, slowly pecking at the fun buttons right in front of you. Every moment must be another wonder to a boomer, when you're that stupid and suffer from that much heavy metal poisoning, you spend your whole life discovering.

I'm going to assume you entered preschool at sometime around when the graph I posted peaked. In terms a boomer can understand, look sweaty, where the line gets real high, look directly under it at the numbers in the bottom, that's the final two digits of the year you entered preschool, right? No need to be shy sweaty.

Do you know how to do the numbers? No? I see you can make a few letters and even some of the words though, I'm so proud of you sweaty. But common core still makes you irrationally angry for some reason I bet. Anyway I'm glad you could write the enlightening message above, probably in under five minutes, slowly pecking at the fun buttons right in front of you. Every moment must be another wonder to a boomer, when you're that stupid and suffer from that much heavy metal poisoning, you spend your whole life discovering.

What a fucking moron,you're white trash

I started driving two years after lead was removed from gas. I never had a problem using no-lead in older cars, in spite of what we were told that it would erode valve seats.

Lead in gas was never a good thing. It created deposits on the spark plugs, valves and in the oil. I remember dropping the oil pan on my '64 and scraping out 1/2" of material that looked like partially hardened paint.

Back in the 90's I was involved with biosolids reuse on farms and lead in the product was a big concern to neighbors. But in my product it was below ambient levels and I showed mathematically that it would actually reduce the concentration that was in most soils.

I was asked to sample soil around an old house once and the lead adjacent to it could be measure in percent, not parts per million. That was all from years of lead released from the paint. The lead oxide was a white pigment, and would "chalk" then leach through rain water.

Back