For the MODs

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Since the JPP liberals just want to throw around accusations, assertions, and conjecture, rather then ask anyone; I decided to ask. in an attempt to bring a conclusion to their conspiracy theory.

The poster known as Konono is being accused of high-jacking the name, from the original poster and that this was supposed to have happened when the board crashed.

Do the MODs have any proof that the poster Konono IS NOT the same person who supposedly created the "original" persona?

This requires no long tern explanation and a:
YES will mean that you have proof that Konono is not the same poster as before
or
NO will mean that you have no proof that the poster isn't the original poster.

first I have heard of this, don't know what the fuck you are talking about. If there was a previous konono it was someone that didn't post here much.

first I have heard of this, don't know what the fuck you are talking about. If there was a previous konono it was someone that didn't post here much.

Christie is accusing Konono of not being the same Konono that originally posted here; because she's saying that the "original" Konono was friendly with her.
Konono is saying that they started posting in pidgin, just because and only dropped the act when Christie insulted them.

Therefore Christie is accusing Konono of "high jacking" the original Konono's name.

This was just to see if Christie is right and Konono just assumed someone else's name or is Konono legit and we can finally put an end to the finger pointing.

christie is one of the biggest retards on this site, whatever she says is garbage. FYI I used to be nice to her to. Doesn't mean much does it? She's gone full retard lately and people simply don't have the patience anymore.

christie is one of the biggest retards on this site, whatever she says is garbage. FYI I used to be nice to her to. Doesn't mean much does it? She's gone full retard lately and people simply don't have the patience anymore.

I'm just trying to bring the accusation(s) to an end, so maybe she'll finally STFU about it.
So to the best of your MOD ability, is Konono the original or a fake?

I'm just trying to bring the accusation(s) to an end, so maybe she'll finally STFU about it.

the amount of energy I have to devote to this issue is non-existent. As of now, the 'old' konono hasn't come knocking over their account being stolen. I think it's best to chalk this up to christies small female brain.

I know you're the biggest loser on this site, and why. So if I were you I'd be real careful about who you're calling a retard.

I would like to clarify my previous post. I agreed with the logic, but I do not agree with the insult to Christie. I happen to like him or her.

Is it possible for you to be an even bigger cunt than I've always considered you to be?

Back