For the OSU Haters out there

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Ohio State has been tried and convicted by the talking heads in the media who are a bunch of idiots. All these accusations are being thrown out and none of them are holding any water. The accusation that Pryor was selling memorabilia to the public for big bucks was wrong and now it's been proven that there were no improper benefits for the athlete concerning cars. So far all you got is what you had. Tressel lied about 5 players selling memorabilia for tats and small change cash. Big whoop. Tressel got fired and the players were suspended.

The real deal is that the NCAA is gonna come down hard on OSU to protect Auborn and the SEC from the Scam Newton pay for play scandal which is far worse then anything OSU or USC ever did.

Auborn's national championship is an unholy joke. Why arean't we hearing anything about that? Why isn't this being publicly investigated? OSU and Tressels fuck up is being used to cover up the SEC's pay for play program.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110621/ap_on_sp_co_ne/fbc_ohio_st_players__cars

whambulance, best crying by a non alumni for a cheater award

Hate, nah Pitty is more like it.
Ohio slow didn't deserve the ass beating LSU put on them. But hey you slow rust belt fools thought you could hang with the SEC. Take your coming scholarship loss like a man, like your twice cheating coach did.

Ohio State has been tried and convicted by the talking heads in the media who are a bunch of idiots. All these accusations are being thrown out and none of them are holding any water. The accusation that Pryor was selling memorabilia to the public for big bucks was wrong and now it's been proven that there were no improper benefits for the athlete concerning cars. So far all you got is what you had. Tressel lied about 5 players selling memorabilia for tats and small change cash. Big whoop. Tressel got fired and the players were suspended.

The real deal is that the NCAA is gonna come down hard on OSU to protect Auborn and the SEC from the Scam Newton pay for play scandal which is far worse then anything OSU or USC ever did.

Auborn's national championship is an unholy joke. Why arean't we hearing anything about that? Why isn't this being publicly investigated? OSU and Tressels fuck up is being used to cover up the SEC's pay for play program.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110621/ap_on_sp_co_ne/fbc_ohio_st_players__cars

Auburn's time is coming. They are gonna get slammed hard when they get it.

I figure with Tressell gone, whatever sanctions they put against OSU will piss the players off. I pity the rest of their conf.

Right in the Face of the kitties that fucked you up last year.

I'm betting your eyes are brown, aren't they? Gotta be to be as full of shit as you are.

All I said was that auburn's time is coming and they are gonna get slammed hard. I said that because I read the news stories about the dozen or so former aubbie players that have said they got paid to play for the cow college.

Topper, you really oughta read more and try and work out your issues with the english language.

wow a tool from Alabubba casting stones
Damn, you sound like you get ass raped everytime the crimson tide get rolled over.

Anger issues wintertool?

wow a tool from Alabubba casting stones
Damn, you sound like you get ass raped everytime the crimson tide get rolled over.

Anger issues wintertool?

WTF? Are you really that ignorant? So you are saying, since Bama was hit by the NCAA, no Bama fan is ever allowed to discuss another school's potentially getting hit by the NCAA?

Anger issues? No. I just enjoy correcting over-zealous swamp-rats who claim to be educated. Its a hobby. And you do provide plenty of entertainment.

no anger issues here
yes laughing and mocking another teams probation when you just got off of it
is kind of ironic at best.

no anger issues here
yes laughing and mocking another teams probation when you just got off of it
is kind of ironic at best.

You mean like mocking a team you beat? Especially after they beat you the previous two years?

Or do you mean more like calling a 24-21 win an ass kicking?

Back