For those old enough to remember

14 Old Daily Jobs.. That Have FADED Into History

Guno צְבִי;5920586 said:
[video=youtube;ZvJbDdzP9f8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJbDdzP9f8&t=318s[/vide]
How many MAGAts will blame Joe and claim he gave them to China? LOL

Last year my daughter's kindergarten science teacher said when she's of working age 70% of the jobs that will be available at that time have not been created yet.

But it's interesting to hear the number of Boomers, my father included, I've heard say they had paper routes and mowed lawns when they were kids. Different time of course but kids don't have those basic jobs today.

Last year my daughter's kindergarten science teacher said when she's of working age 70% of the jobs that will be available at that time have not been created yet.

But it's interesting to hear the number of Boomers, my father included, I've heard say they had paper routes and mowed lawns when they were kids. Different time of course but kids don't have those basic jobs today.

Agreed. Joe Rogan's job didn't exist 10 years ago. Tech changes things.

If the US is to keep up with the rest of the world, we need to focus on both the future and educating our kids for it. Looking backwards won't works.

Delivering papers sucked. The best papeboy setup was a guy with a Station Wagon with his wife and kid sitting in the back and throwing papers to either side while he eases down the road early in the morning.

With a bike basket? Ugh! It was bad, and you had to rubber-band all the papers yourself.

Back