foresight....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
I am hereby laying copyrights to the campaign slogan "2020 Vision".....potential candidates form a line at the left to discuss licensing fees.......

I read a book by talk radio host Ben Ferguson some ten years ago. He joked about how he'll be old enough to run for president in 2020, and that a good slogan would be "Better Vision for America."

I read a book by talk radio host Ben Ferguson some ten years ago. He joked about how he'll be old enough to run for president in 2020, and that a good slogan would be "Better Vision for America."

Sent from my iPhone 10S

I am hereby laying copyrights to the campaign slogan "2020 Vision".....potential candidates form a line at the left to discuss licensing fees.......
I'll sue you for fair use rights since the term is in the public domain. I know this lawyer and he's a real bastard too...oh...wait...that was you.

Back