Foreskin (Topspin) is my biatch

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
It appears that I embarassed his uneducated ass so bad, that he now wants to "Message" me.

Topspin
Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2006

fat slutq

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is it true you weigh 200

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Major fail on foreskin's part

:facepalm:

It appears that I embarassed his uneducated ass so bad, that he now wants to "Message" me.

Topspin

fat slutq

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is it true you weigh 200

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

He's still "messaging" me.
I think I'm being stalked, by an uneducated drop out. LOL

Topspin

you fat manless slut

don't talk shit to me then cry when I thow it back, you have to be one of the dumbest trailer trash of the aol morons who migrated over.

If this is about PM they need to stay as PM. If you need to report it you would forward the PM or use the reporting icon at the top of the PM.

If this is about PM they need to stay as PM. If you need to report it you would forward the PM or use the reporting icon at the top of the PM.

I'm not bothered by them.
I just thought it was amusing that he wants to "blow up" my message box, with his angst.

Since he sent it to me, did I violate something by "exposing" my own messages??
IF so, my bad. :palm:

I'm not bothered by them.
I just thought it was amusing that he wants to "blow up" my message box, with his angst.

Since he sent it to me, did I violate something by "exposing" my own messages??
IF so, my bad. :palm:

He sends messages to me as well.

I thought I was the only "Manless Slut", although I believe he called me "whore". I was asking someone from here if "Manless Whore" wasn't an oxymoron?

The man is dumber than a chewed off fence post.

Topspin

fat slutq

is it true you weigh 200

So 170 is skinny but 200 is now fat. LOL

Topstool is a faggot with no family except an ex-wife with a restraining order that he has to pay alimony for. :lol:

He sends messages to me as well.

I thought I was the only "Manless Slut", although I believe he called me "whore". I was asking someone from here if "Manless Whore" wasn't an oxymoron?

The man is dumber than a chewed off fence post.

Me as well, making up disgusting sexual stories about my family and making physical threats. He's obviously a lonely fat boy who fantasizes about women that he can never have. That's why his wife divorced him and took most of his cash. :lol:

I was glad to meet you in person.
You don't really come off as a slut, and she's really not 200 hundy.
She doesn't weight a pound over 187

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

He's still "messaging" me.
I think I'm being stalked, by an uneducated drop out. LOL

Topspin

you fat manless slut

don't talk shit to me then cry when I thow it back, you have to be one of the dumbest trailer trash of the aol morons who migrated over.

He is right about you being the dumbest of the AOL morons though.

Topspin

fat slutq

is it true you weigh 200

You really must be like a pig in shit to finally find someone who is less educated than you.

Topstool's my biatch too. He's lost on every exchange.

First he went after my education, claiming that I was a redneck GED; sorry biatch, BS, Engineering, Cum Laude. Oh, did I mention grad school?

Then he claimed I was a racist; sorry, biatch, I worked on a black guy's candidacy, twice, and voted for Alan Keyes for President.

Then he claimed I lived in a trailer; sorry biatch, its a 4000 square foot brick colonial. Oh, did I mention my vacation home?

Next it was that I made less money than him; sorry, biatch, almost twice what you make.

Next I was fat; then too skinny; Sorry biatch, I have a near perfect BMI. Oh, did I mention that I'm an expert alpine skier?

Then he threatened to to beat me up; sorry, biatch, I have a CCW permit and several rounds of hollow points. Game over.

Now he attacks my wife and daughter, making absurd and disgusting sexual claims; sorry, biatch, you don't know them, never met them, and never will.

He's pitiful, a loser, a biatch. :)

Back