Forget Broccoli - The Superfood Of 2016 Is Fry-Up Favourite BLACK PUDDING

cancel2 2022

Canceled
tumblr_inline_o0h3iymm3M1tv19na_1280.png.cf.jpg

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/post/136670540424/forget-broccoli-the-superfood-of-2016-is-fry-up

Have you tried it?
Yea, it's actually pretty good. They don't make it like a sausage. They just take the blood, add a little vinegar or citrus to keep it from coagulating, add some diced pork and seasoning then fry it in a wok. It's usually served for breakfast, a side of chocolate meat, some rice and an over easy fried egg on top of the rice.

The appearance does put you off though. It looks like someone had a LBM on your rice. I just mix the egg and chocolate meat up with the rice and it's pretty good. Not much different than bacon, eggs and potatoes.

Yea, it's actually pretty good. They don't make it like a sausage. They just take the blood, add a little vinegar or citrus to keep it from coagulating, add some diced pork and seasoning then fry it in a wok. It's usually served for breakfast, a side of chocolate meat, some rice and an over easy fried egg on top of the rice.

The appearance does put you off though. It looks like someone had a LBM on your rice. I just mix the egg and chocolate meat up with the rice and it's pretty good. Not much different than bacon, eggs and potatoes.

Then again you say that duck embryos with the feathers on are tasty as well, what am I supposed to make of that?

Then again you say that duck embryos with the feathers on are tasty as well, what am I supposed to make of that?
Tom you don't have the balls the good lord gave a bull tit mouse if you don't try some balut the next time you go to Southeast Asia. I mean its not any grosser than eating blood pudding or Grinds mom.

If Tom will spell "favorite" correctly next time I'll try some blood pudding sausages. ;) But really .... pig's blood and oatmeal? Wow.

Hey, you're talking about one of my summer time staples now! :)
well if you can eat that you can eat anything.

Actually if you have a smoker and you mix pork blood, chopped pork, vinegar, rice, seasoning, stuff it in a casing and smoke it that's essentially boudin. Which is where blood puddings name is derived from.

Back