Former adviser says Trump would punish ABC for debate if reelected: ‘I would not want to be Disney’

signalmankenneth

Verified User
WTF?!!:whoa:

A onetime adviser to former President Trump is predicting the Republican nominee for president will go after ABC News if he wins election this fall.

“I would not want to be Disney,” consultant Sam Nunberg said on a podcast this week with the news organization Puck. “Disney is f‑‑‑ed after that debate from last. They’re absolutely f‑‑‑ed. … And Bob Iger really is going to have a lot to say if Trump is president. Bob Iger is going to have a lot to explain to the shareholders how he let [David] Muir and that other person — Linsey Davis — Muir and Davis …”

Trump and his allies have ridiculed ABC News following this month’s debate, during which Muir and Davis repeatedly fact-checked the former president in real time.

Trump has gone so far as to threaten to have the network’s broadcasting license pulled. The Federal Communications Commission does not license major broadcast networks such as ABC, but does license some local stations.

Trump said last week he regretted not attacking the moderators more forcefully and has said he will not debate Vice President Harris a second time, despite her trying to get him to.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-adviser-says-trump-punish-181741406.html

1727219035893.png

Tje

A onetime adviser to former President Trump is predicting the Republican nominee for president will go after ABC News if he wins election this fall.

“I would not want to be Disney,” consultant Sam Nunberg said on a podcast this week with the news organization Puck. “Disney is f‑‑‑ed after that debate from last. They’re absolutely f‑‑‑ed. … And Bob Iger really is going to have a lot to say if Trump is president. Bob Iger is going to have a lot to explain to the shareholders how he let [David] Muir and that other person — Linsey Davis — Muir and Davis …”

Trump and his allies have ridiculed ABC News following this month’s debate, during which Muir and Davis repeatedly fact-checked the former president in real time.

Trump has gone so far as to threaten to have the network’s broadcasting license pulled. The Federal Communications Commission does not license major broadcast networks such as ABC, but does license some local stations.

Trump said last week he regretted not attacking the moderators more forcefully and has said he will not debate Vice President Harris a second time, despite her trying to get him to.

View attachment 32261
There's a 100% chance he doesn't do shit to ABC if he wins. I mean, not a damn thing.

I dont see where this guy has had anything to do with Trump in 9 years, and never was close to Trump.

He is making shit up in the service of the Regime.

View attachment 32261
Well he did say several times he was going on a revenge tour and shut down any MSM he didn't like or has said bad things about him.
Trump doesn't give a shit about the Constitution or the Constitutional rights of the American people.
Trump is only out for Trump, he wants and needs power and he has said he wanted to be a dictator .
Have a nice day

Well he did say several times he was going on a revenge tour and shut down any MSM he didn't like or has said bad things about him.
Trump doesn't give a shit about the Constitution or the Constitutional rights of the American people.
Trump is only out for Trump, he wants and needs power and he has said he wanted to be a dictator .
Have a nice day
That claim requires quotes.

This is a guy who almost certainly has not had any words with Trump since Feb 2015, but anyone who has ever worked with Trump is now to say bad things about him, these are the orders from on high.

View attachment 32261
Fuck you asshole, you supported the assassination of your political opponent so, fuck you!

Often lies are told about me knowing that they have no effect on me....they are often not intended to.....they are a warning to others to not become a dissident as I am, a very common dark age tactic.

In dark ages dissidents are run over as SOP.

This is the same guy that was all over the media claiming that he was going to defy Mueller...then did not. Currently seems to be a Zionist Bastards lobbyist.

Back