Fortune Cookie for the Board:

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

I had a little Mongolian Bar for lunch today and thought I'd share.

We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

I had a little Mongolian Bar for lunch today and thought I'd share.

It isn't actually very good advice. If you want to grow as a person, you have to surround yourself with people that pat you on the back and laugh whenever you do stupid shit, sort of like Bush. Because delusion is just as good as reality if you can't tell the difference.

It isn't actually very good advice. If you want to grow as a person, you have to surround yourself with people that pat you on the back and laugh whenever you do stupid shit, sort of like Bush. Because delusion is just as good as reality if you can't tell the difference.

If you're born wiht a silver spoon in your mouth this can be true. But for the rest of us who will have to take responsibility for our actions, I don't think so.

If you're born wiht a silver spoon in your mouth this can be true. But for the rest of us who will have to take responsibility for our actions, I don't think so.

HOLD ON, WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE..... did a dem just mention taking responsibility for their own actions....

Repent! Repent! the end is near...

:shock: :eek:

Umm think about it a bit more.
You are not there yet.

Back