Fox News Channel viewership crushes MSNBC, CNN during second quarter

Grokmaster

Contributor
It's not even close....

Fox News Channel viewership crushes MSNBC, CNN during second quarter​

Americans continue to flock to Fox News Channel for information and analysis.

Fox News crushed cable news competition during the second quarter of 2024, topping primetime for the 90th consecutive quarter as CNN hit a 33-year low in a critical category.

Fox News averaged 1.3 million total day viewers, compared to 810,000 for MSNBC and a dismal 473,000 for struggling CNN. From 7-11 p.m. ET, Fox News’ lineup of ‘The Ingraham Angle," "Jesse Watters Primetime," "Hannity," and Gutfeld!" averaged over 2 million viewers, while MSNBC managed 1.2 million and CNN settled for only 618,000.

Fox News beat CNN and MSNBC combined in both measurables, and has been No. 1 in all of cable among total day viewers for 13 consecutive quarters.

200w.gif

I feel like an outlier on this board in that I

1) don’t watch any cable news channels

2) while recognizing their right to exist think they do far more harm than good for the country

But man, people get really passionate about them. It’s human nature I suppose, we want to defend things (in this case stations) that tell us what we want to hear.

I am pretty much done with all Regime Media to include the Murdock outlets.

It is below 5% of my information consumption now.

It's not even close....

Fox News crushed cable news competition during the second quarter of 2024, topping primetime for the 90th consecutive quarter as CNN hit a 33-year low in a critical category.

Fox News averaged 1.3 million total day viewers, compared to 810,000 for MSNBC and a dismal 473,000 for struggling CNN. From 7-11 p.m. ET, Fox News’ lineup of ‘The Ingraham Angle," "Jesse Watters Primetime," "Hannity," and Gutfeld!" averaged over 2 million viewers, while MSNBC managed 1.2 million and CNN settled for only 618,000.

Fox News beat CNN and MSNBC combined in both measurables, and has been No. 1 in all of cable among total day viewers for 13 consecutive quarters.

So, what does that indicate?

That conservatives, i.e. Fox's main viewers, are dumb fucks who gobble up Fox's bullshit propaganda all day rather than allow themselves to be exposed to other, more reasonable and truthful information sources.

How is that something to crow about and be proud of?

It's not even close....

Turns out people don't like it when "News" channels lie about Biden's cognitive health. Who would have thought. :dunno:

Fox News averaged 1.3 million total day viewers
Wow, that is brutally low. Worse yet, they are the worst viewers for advertisers, old people circling the drain financially.

FoxNews pays a lot of money for those horrible viewership numbers.

It is a tough time to be in cable.

Back