Fox News: Kamala's Team Cut Short to 20 minutes the 1 hour Interview with Brett Baer

Knuckles Neanderthal

Interdimensional
Kamala choked !!!
They expect Trump to do all the enemy MSM media outlets and on her 1st attempt to do a sit down with a more conservative network she bombed.

The moment Kamala Harris staff desperately intervened to end interview with Fox News' Bret Baier: 'It's gotta stop!'
  • Fox news host shares how vice president's team wanted to wrap up interview
Fox News host Bret Baier shared details about how Vice President Kamala Harris' team was desperately trying to get the Fox News interview to wrap up after their testy sit-down in Pennsylvania.

The Democratic presidential nominee joined Baier for an interview aired on the Fox News Channel's Special Report Wednesday evening. It was her first ever interview for the conservative network.

Reactions: TOP
And she was 15 plus minutes late...that tells you what kind of attitude she went in with...
Then came the first question...
And everything fell apart...
I knew that someone was desperately trying to get it to wrap up...he mentioned that on air...

Kamala choked !!!
They expect Trump to do all the enemy MSM media outlets and on her 1st attempt to do a sit down with a more conservative network she bombed.

The moment Kamala Harris staff desperately intervened to end interview with Fox News' Bret Baier: 'It's gotta stop!'
Fox News host Bret Baier shared details about how Vice President Kamala Harris' team was desperately trying to get the Fox News interview to wrap up after their testy sit-down in Pennsylvania.

The Democratic presidential nominee joined Baier for an interview aired on the Fox News Channel's Special Report Wednesday evening. It was her first ever interview for the conservative network.

Didn't even say in that very interview that the president of the United States needs to deal with criticism? They love to best on trump but as soon as you best on the cackling kamal, it's got to stop! What filthy miserable people they are.

curious what the additional questions would of been

inflation for sure. I would of liked to see her explain the plagiarism scandal, gun control, and fracking flip flops as well

Kamala choked !!!

Why didn't she just stand in front of Brett and play YMCA and Ave Maria over and over and over again while swaying slowly like some demented toddler for 39 minutes?

That's what you MAGA folks think is a substantive Q&A.

Kamala choked !!!

You obviously didn't watch the interview, knuckle-dragger. :rofl2:

derp derp

you never introduce anything worthy of debate. it's like arguing with mean girls about makeup and other shallow things

While I will admit to partaking of the usual JPP trash talk, if you were honest you'd know differently.

Meanwhile most of your posts are simply "derp derp" typed out over and over again.

The real problem is that my points are usually too complex for someone with your limitations so you bypass them to engage only on the trashtalk side.

Do better. Go back to school. Get that GED.

While I will admit to partaking of the usual JPP trash talk, if you were honest you'd know differently.

you do nothing but
I have 4 people on ignore....you might become #5 because of how much of a bore you are

so again, the questions I left wishing to have asked are inflation for sure. I would of liked to see her explain the plagiarism scandal, gun control, and fracking flip flops as well

you do nothing but
I have 4 people on ignore....you might become #5 because of how much of a bore you are

so again, the questions I left wishing to have asked are inflation for sure. I would of liked to see her explain the plagiarism scandal, gun control, and fracking flip flops as well

And I would love to have seen Trump take more than 4 questions in a Q&A that turned into Trump's Dance Party.

You seem A-OK with THAT but hold Kamala to a higher standard.

Is it because you know Trump is only CAPABLE of dance parties?

And I would love to have seen Trump take more than 4 questions in a Q&A that turned into Trump's Dance Party.

Trump has not flip flopped on 50- different positions from 4 years ago

you simply can't be honest. you bore me

BYE

last word is yours child

Trump went to that black journalist circle jerk. The rude ignorant bastards kept him waiting 30 mins and then the first question was an attack. He didn't bail early. Stfu I'm sick of being so nice to cockroaches.

I'm such a big pussy that Trump tried to grab me.
No kidding, Legina.

971tj0.jpg

Back