Freaky quiet around here...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Where is everybody?

I go on a short vacation to cook for a friends wedding and y'all get all quiet in my absence?

Unfortunately, I actually have do a bunch of work today. The nerve. Alls I can do is pop in and briefly read.

(this post notwithstanding)

Well, they can't all be record breaking days of furious typing...

I'll be on a bit less today still as this is my last day off I have for a bit... I think I'll be taking the kids to the water park before I print up a bunch of late bills for the HOA and send them out with dire warning of collections imminent.

Well, they can't all be record breaking days of furious typing...

I'll be on a bit less today still as this is my last day off I have for a bit... I think I'll be taking the kids to the water park before I print up a bunch of late bills for the HOA and send them out with dire warning of collections imminent.

Enjoy it Damo.

I slept late :)
Then fixed a big country chlosterol breakfast.
Country ham, eggs, biscuits, gravy and homeade strawberry preserves....
Yummy
A friend came over and woke me up so I fed her and myself.

Yummy

Ham and biscuits? That's it, you are getting double taxed now.

Yummy

Ah, last night I watched "Throwdown with Bobby Flay" from Louisville, KY, and he featured a Kentucky dish, "Hot Browns". Do you know it? They said you could feel your arteries hardening just tasting it!

Ah, last night I watched "Throwdown with Bobby Flay" from Louisville, KY, and he featured a Kentucky dish, "Hot Browns". Do you know it? They said you could feel your arteries hardening just tasting it!

That is a western KY dish. Yep Have tried em, but don't like em too much.

Back