Freaky Watch Episode

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Okay, so I have a bit of a problem with losing watches. I bought a nice one to celebrate graduating from my Air Force Tech. School and promptly lost it my freshman year of college. I replaced it with a cheap Timex watch from Fred Meyer, which I lost a year later at my parents house, and replaced it with an Armitron. My mom found the Timex, and having grown fond of it, I sawpped it back on. Recently, while on my vacation in Milwaukee, I went to play some soccer with my best friend, left the Timex on a park bench, and forgot it.

Back in Seattle, I put the Armitron back on (I missed a flight, btw, because I had forgotten my cell phone behind here and had no way of keeping track of time), and just 10 minutes ago I found an identical Timex sitting on a window ledge upstairs. Its slightly smaller, I have no idea how it got there, and no idea who's it is.

WTF?? Could this just be my friend messing with me? Perhaps he actually recovered it, slipped it into my bag, and then someone went rummaging through looking for DVDs and just pulled the watch out???

:eek:

More likely the newer Timex belongs to someone as preoccupied as you are when you leave things somewhere. I hate when I do stuff like that!

You know, Three, you could avoid all this Twilight Zone watch bidness if you made like Public Enemy's Flava Flav and invested in a household wall clock and a sturdy chain.

Flavor.Flav.jpg

You know it makes sense.

WTF?? Could this just be my friend messing with me? Perhaps he actually recovered it, slipped it into my bag, and then someone went rummaging through looking for DVDs and just pulled the watch out???

:eek:

nah, I got one of those new Timex's too....they've been popping up on window ledges all over the country.....

Back