Fred Thompson has lymphoma

I had fogotten he said this.

He is 65 and in remission for nonhodgekins lymphoma which is considered incurable.

:rolleyes: Oh Lord..some more attacks on the front runner crap...how true to character y'all are...a sad state of affairs...albeit he would not be the winner...'Hunter' or another will be the one!

The truth is scary to some.

the pressure of the office would shorten his life.

Aaaah...touching....desh is worried it might shorten his life....shes been on at least 3 different sites posting this like its some great revelation....

You'll get a rise out of somebody soon desh....:clink:

Aaaah...touching....desh is worried it might shorten his life....shes been on at least 3 different sites posting this like its some great revelation....

You'll get a rise out of somebody soon desh....:clink:

People talk about Mrs Edwards cancer all the time

:rolleyes: Oh Lord..some more attacks on the front runner crap...how true to character y'all are...a sad state of affairs...albeit he would not be the winner...'Hunter' or another will be the one!

Sorry, don't see it as such, if I heard someone reporting I had breast cancer I wouldn't panic, it is a fact of my life. Apparently, Fred is in remission, but it is something you must consider. His age is another factor or does he just look old?

It may make some folks consider him a hero because he is fighting the fight and he has cancer!

http://tinyurl.com/2gsvs5

check the prognosis for it

See also: International Prognostic Index
The most significant factor in overall prognosis is the grade, or aggressiveness, of the lymphoma. Indolent (low-grade) non-Hodgkin's lymphoma is generally not curable, but is typically slowly progressive and responds temporarily to therapy. Aggressive and highly aggressive (intermediate- and high-grade) NHL's are potentially curable with combination chemotherapy. Long-term survival or cure rates for these diseases vary with a number of prognostic factors.

Age is the number one factor in survival.

Fred is 65

Makeup! Lights, Mirrors, ok Fred you're on!
*gee, I hope he's studied the script he's been given*

Desh is glad he has cancer since he's a repuklican. Which is sad

I think he's way too old anyway. He looks 65 going on 80

Looks like the Democratic machine (deshrubinator & Company) are nervous about old man Thompson.

Strange I was watching the talking heads the other night and they used the exact phraesa I have been using. Referring to Thompson as the great white hope and such....
I guess they are all just as stupid as I am...

ITs a sad thing he is sick. Did I hear over the weekend that he has a 7 month old child?

He was pressured in to the campaign by the same people who pressured Bob Beauprez to run for Governor. They can't help themselves...

Whoever this group is, they are destroying 'their' own party.

He was pressured in to the campaign by the same people who pressured Bob Beauprez to run for Governor. They can't help themselves...

Whoever this group is, they are destroying 'their' own party.

I read somewhere that his wife pressured him to do it. I wish I remember where. But I thought that was a typical male thing to say. I don't believe it myself.

Back