Free Officer Derik Chauvin!

free4all

Banned
That's right. He was the cop who had the privilege of actually getting to be there when the criminal George Floyd actually mattered. When he was dead! Does nobody out there understand the word "criminal?" Just in case you don't know, they are bad things. And if they die, who gives a shit!!! The only thing that matters is that Officer Chauvin DIDN'T kill George Floyd. But I will get to that in a bit.

The first thing is that George Floyd didn't die from strangulation caused by having a knee on his neck. He was saying that he was having difficulty breathing before he was even put into the cop car. This was probably due to his being high on meth and fentanyl in conjunction with his anxiety over being arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 dollar bill. Which he knew he was guilty of. Also, his supposed trouble being able to breathe didn't stop him from putting up a struggle in the back of the cop car. Which caused him to end up where he ended up at.

And the reason I heard that he gave for putting up a struggle in the back of the cop car was because he was claustrophobic. But he was no stranger to the back of a cop car. He had already spent 3 years in prison for his involvement in a armed home invasion in which I heard that a pregnant woman was also beaten. (I don't know if it was Floyd who actually did the beating) Also, he was just taken out of another car. A car that he was in of his own free will. Where was his "claustrophobia" then. And they were supposed to believe him when he said he couldn't breathe?!

Now here's the main point. To be guilty of actually murdering anybody, you actually have to KILL them. Such as by shooting them or beating them in the head with a nightstick until you crushed their skull. But Floyd died of his own accord from heart failure. Or was officer Chauvin guilty of murder for not giving Floyd CPR? Well from what I have heard, Floyd said that he had just gotten over a bout with coronavirus. Which no doubt contributed to any breathing problems he had. What was officer Chauvin supposed to do. Risk his own life by giving CPR to a criminal who had been putting up a struggle and may have still been contagious? If so, you are living in some sort of delusional dream world and need to wake up.

And for all you idiots out there who have been suckered into believing that at any point what officer Chauvin was doing was causing any harm to Floyd whatsoever, I have a video for you. But first, keep in mind that all times officer Chauvin had a knee on Floyd's neck AND back. Which means that there couldn't have been that much pressure on both. The video I am going to show you shows what happens when somebody puts their ENTIRE weight on just one knee on somebody's neck. This video comes from the Czech Republic. Where truth apparently means more than it does here.

Last edited:
Nobody seems interested in this thread. It would be interesting to know why. So I am just going to assume that everybody around here got onto the george floyd bandwagon. And this thread makes them too ashamed to speak.

That's right. He was the cop who had the privilege of actually getting to be there when the criminal George Floyd actually mattered. When he was dead! Does nobody out there understand the word "criminal?" Just in case you don't know, they are bad things. And if they die, who gives a shit!!! The only thing that matters is that Officer Chauvin DIDN'T kill George Floyd. But I will get to that in a bit.

The first thing is that George Floyd didn't die from strangulation caused by having a knee on his neck. He was saying that he was having difficulty breathing before he was even put into the cop car. This was probably due to his being high on meth and fentanyl in conjunction with his anxiety over being arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 dollar bill. Which he knew he was guilty of. Also, his supposed trouble being able to breathe didn't stop him from putting up a struggle in the back of the cop car. Which caused him to end up where he ended up at.

And the reason I heard that he gave for putting up a struggle in the back of the cop car was because he was claustrophobic. But he was no stranger to the back of a cop car. He had already spent 3 years in prison for his involvement in a armed home invasion in which I heard that a pregnant woman was also beaten. (I don't know if it was Floyd who actually did the beating) Also, he was just taken out of another car. A car that he was in of his own free will. Where was his "claustrophobia" then. And they were supposed to believe him when he said he couldn't breathe?!

Now here's the main point. To be guilty of actually murdering anybody, you actually have to KILL them. Such as by shooting them or beating them in the head with a nightstick until you crushed their skull. But Floyd died of his own accord from heart failure. Or was officer Chauvin guilty of murder for not giving Floyd CPR? Well from what I have heard, Floyd said that he had just gotten over a bout with coronavirus. Which no doubt contributed to any breathing problems he had. What was officer Chauvin supposed to do. Risk his own life by giving CPR to a criminal who had been putting up a struggle and may have still been contagious? If so, you are living in some sort of delusional dream world and need to wake up.

And for all you idiots out there who have been suckered into believing that at any point what officer Chauvin was doing was causing any harm to Floyd whatsoever, I have a video for you. But first, keep in mind that all times officer Chauvin had a knee on Floyd's neck AND back. Which means that there couldn't have been that much pressure on both. The video I am going to show you shows what happens when somebody puts their ENTIRE weight on just one knee on somebody's neck. This video comes from the Czech Republic. Where truth apparently means more than it does here.

Fantastic post, thank you.

I just hope he learns to enjoy prison sex and Big Black Guys pinning him down with their knee on his neck while learning to enjoy it!

Bill_Cosby.jpg

Back