Freedom of Speech.

fortify

Banned
There is another thing it could be called. Freedom to Offend. Because chances are, if you have anything truthful and important to say, it is going to offend somebody. Having said that, who here supports Freedom of Speech. I will show you a picture of one person who supported freedom of speech. No doubt one of many. Do you support him and what he said or not.

George Washington.jpg

As for what Freedom of Speech is all about, I have some other memes on that matter. What do you think of them.

FOS1.jpg FOS4.jpg FOS5.jpg FOS6.jpg

There is another thing it could be called. Freedom to Offend. Because chances are, if you have anything truthful and important to say, it is going to offend somebody. Having said that, who here supports Freedom of Speech. I will show you a picture of one person who supported freedom of speech. No doubt one of many. Do you support him and what he said or not.

View attachment 22475

As for what Freedom of Speech is all about, I have some other memes on that matter. What do you think of them.

View attachment 22476 View attachment 22477 View attachment 22478 View attachment 22479

iu

Interesting. They had a statue of the Duke at some university. Then something pro-White that he said in the past came up. They took his statue down. I guess they didn't like how he used hid freedom of speech. The scumbags.

Fucking Commie shitbags. They run the Universities now, they're all infested into the Administrations.

Government-backed student loans expanded College Administration staffs 300%

Wife's brothers get 230K a year for showing up 3x n shit.

UTOPIA does not allow free minds/free speech......it is to be eliminated.....all who refuse the order to stop will be abused and/or eliminated.

UTOPIA does not allow free minds/free speech......it is to be eliminated.....all who refuse the order to stop will be abused and/or eliminated.

Their goal is to eliminate by force all dissention. One big harmony of brainless motherfuckers that don't even know the difference between right and wrong.

The epitome of a dystopian nightmare.

Just look at the way these fuckin' Democrats are always trying to change words. It's ridiculous.

Don't get me started on the way the homosexual lobby stole the rainbow.

God gave us rainbows.

He said as a promise he'll never flood the world again, and the faggots took that?! Wtf?

Maybe they like that part where Noah's son finds his dad dead drunk and sodomizes him.

Why would he do that? This guy had a wife.

Ok, I'm a younger man, I have a wife and kids, at no point in time am I going to get a boner for my dad because he's drunk and definitely not going to act on it. Wtf?!

This is where the human race came from, people. Some people have that motherfatherfuckers DNA in them to this day. Maybe it's all the faggots. :dunno:

Last edited:
Their goal is to eliminate by force all dissention. One big harmony of brainless motherfuckers that don't even know the difference between right and wrong.

The epitome of a dystopian nightmare.

Just look at the way these fuckin' Democrats are always trying to change words. It's ridiculous.

Don't get me started on the way the homosexual lobby stole the rainbow.

God gave us rainbows.

He said as a promise he'll never flood the world again, and the faggots took that?! Wtf?

Maybe they like that part where Noah's son finds his dad dead drunk and sodomizes him.

Why would he do that? This guy had a wife.

Ok, I'm a younger man, I have a wife and kids, at no point in time am I going to get a boner for my dad because he's drunk and definitely going to act on it. Wtf?!

They demand that we be their perfect slave, as they claim that being a slave owner is the worst thing that a person could be.

"SHUT UP SERF!"

Live free or die, fuck 'em!

I have immense sadness for what has happened to humans, for how badly the species has rotted out....but I refuse to take one step off my path because of the suckage of others.... I refuse to suffer because of them.

In other words DITTO.

No utopia could exist without a free mind. Otherwise the utopia is an illusion. As for being abused or eliminated, could you be referring to blacks who refuse to be arrested?

No utopia could exist without a free mind. Otherwise the utopia is an illusion. As for being abused or eliminated, could you be referring to blacks who refuse to be arrested?

UTOPIA is the place that can not be.....not that this stops Regressives from devoting their lives to the program....being increasingly willing to abuse others for the program.....will eventually kill for the program if we dont stop them.

UTOPIA is the place that can not be.....not that this stops Regressives from devoting their lives to the program....being increasingly willing to abuse others for the program.....will eventually kill for the program if we dont stop them.

Seeking utopia isn't a regressive act. It is a progressive act. That is if the utopia sought is a good thing. These days, for many, utopia would be a world without White people in it. To stop that kind of "utopia" is a thing White people should be willing to kill for.

Seeking utopia isn't a regressive act. It is a progressive act. That is if the utopia sought is a good thing. These days, for many, utopia would be a world without White people in it. To stop that kind of "utopia" is a thing White people should be willing to kill for.

You are very confused.

Back