From a mobile home park in Palm Bay

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Man said that officials had explained that warm weather and warm water are driving the hurricane. "We have a navy," the man said, turning to look into the camera. "Why don't the navy come and drop ice in the warm water so it can't get going as fast as it's going?" :palm:

"There's got to be ways to combat this instead of just pointing at the thing and saying, 'Well, now it's getting worse!'" he added. "Yeah, we know it's getting worse!"

The man suggested the military could also tackle the problem of warm wind. "We have an air force. Drive some air force planes around to get the winds going the opposite way," he said. "Get the navy to go in circles to fight it the other way," he added. :laugh:

The video quickly picked up steam on Twitter, eliciting an incredulous response from users.

Among them was rapper Ice-T, who wrote, "This guy is a Whitehouse adviser Right?"—an apparent reference to the anti-science reputation of President Donald Trump's administration and the president's recently reported suggestion to use nuclear weapons to dissipate hurricanes.

Former NBA star Rex Chapman shared the video and simply wrote, "Allowed to vote...," while ABC sportscaster Troy Renck replied, "Peter Griffin is no longer stuck in animation."

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-ma...an-twitter-reacts-white-house-adviser-1457196

Last edited:
Man said that officials had explained that warm weather and warm water are driving the hurricane. "We have a navy," the man said, turning to look into the camera. "Why don't the navy come and drop ice in the warm water so it can't get going as fast as it's going?" :palm:

"There's got to be ways to combat this instead of just pointing at the thing and saying, 'Well, now it's getting worse!'" he added. "Yeah, we know it's getting worse!"

The man suggested the military could also tackle the problem of warm wind. "We have an air force. Drive some air force planes around to get the winds going the opposite way," he said. "Get the navy to go in circles to fight it the other way," he added. :laugh:

The video quickly picked up steam on Twitter, eliciting an incredulous response from users.

Among them was rapper Ice-T, who wrote, "This guy is a Whitehouse adviser Right?"—an apparent reference to the anti-science reputation of President Donald Trump's administration and the president's recently reported suggestion to use nuclear weapons to dissipate hurricanes.

Former NBA star Rex Chapman shared the video and simply wrote, "Allowed to vote...," while ABC sportscaster Troy Renck replied, "Peter Griffin is no longer stuck in animation."

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-ma...an-twitter-reacts-white-house-adviser-1457196
The Peter Griffen smack talk made me laugh.

what an idiot

Among them was rapper Ice-T, who wrote, "This guy is a Whitehouse adviser Right?"—an apparent reference to the anti-science reputation of President Donald Trump's administration and the president's recently reported suggestion to use nuclear weapons to dissipate hurricanes. :laugh:

Guy sounds like he is FOB from Nantucket or Rhode Island..

??????????????? I got it, this is why trump wanted to buy greenland. Remove all the ice, make land green & use it to put out storms in their tracks..

we know trump likes some storms & likes to nuke theme himself..
26-stormy-daniels.w190.h190.jpg

He has a Boston or possibly Providence RI accent. Also asking the Federal Government to intervene. That would mean that he's most likely a Democrat...

Are you from there??

When you are ready to lose everything, they all are looking for hand outs.... Call that dem or whatever, they got lots of names for it... :)

Are you from there??

When you are ready to lose everything, they all are looking for hand outs.... Call that dem or whatever, they got lots of names for it... :)

I grew up in Metro Boston, so yes, I know the accent quite well.

I take exception to your assertion that 'they all look for handouts'.

We had a tornado pass within 1/4 mile of us years back and damaged my roof and all eight of the mature trees in my backyard. The smallest was 8" caliper and the largest 16". I cleaned up, or paid to have cleaned up, all of the damage myself. In a nearby neighborhood there was terrific damage- some homes were leveled. FEMA didn't pay for any of the damage because the owners were all insured. FEMA spent a few million on the east side of town though, where all the Democrats live...

We had a tornado pass within 1/4 mile of us years back and damaged my roof and all eight of the mature trees in my backyard. The smallest was 8" caliper and the largest 16". I cleaned up, or paid to have cleaned up, all of the damage myself. In a nearby neighborhood there was terrific damage- some homes were leveled. FEMA didn't pay for any of the damage because the owners were all insured. FEMA spent a few million on the east side of town though, where all the Democrats live...

LOL, you mentioned about that guy.:rofl2:

I stand by what I said, When you are ready to lose everything, they all are looking for hand outs, call it what you want.

e1fqHBx.gif

Hello guno,

One of the problems with capitalism putting the squeeze on hard working people is that when people work long hours they have no time to get or stay informed.

I don't know if that explains why this guy is so out of touch, but the fact is we have a lot of people who don't bother to get or remain informed. But they can all vote.

Our society would be much better off if people had more time to take in information.

We don't know if this guy would get better informed, but we do know that if people have to work multiple jobs and don't even get enough sleep they don't have time to read or watch the news.

We need to work on creating a society where people can be better informed.

Our Constitution is designed to work best with a well informed and actively engaged populace.

Except of course I have private insurance for that....

It is mandatory in most places & usually comes w/ huge deductibles & lots of fine print exclusions..

Additionally they use it as leverage against many folks that need the money now. "You wanna fight, fine, we go to court & maybe you get more in two years" in the mean time you don't be anything......

Glad you are in a good sitch, stay safe..........

It is mandatory in most places & usually comes w/ huge deductibles & lots of fine print exclusions..

Additionally they use it as leverage against many folks that need the money now. "You wanna fight, fine, we go to court & maybe you get more in two years" in the mean time you don't be anything......

Glad you are in a good sitch, stay safe..........

I have the highest deductibles for all of my insurances that the policies allow- I always have. I keep the equivalent in interest earning liquid accounts so I can access it immediately if need be. The money that I save on premiums can fill up that account in two to three years.

Sucks that there's nothing we can do to keep those stupid northeastern Jew idiots out of our state.

He's probably closely related to Bernie Sanders.

Back