From Sympathy to Goon?

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Portuguese Police on Tuesday handed the results of their investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann to a prosecutor, who will decide whether to bring charges against the parents of the missing British girl, an official said.

"We're now in possession of it," an official at the attorney general's office, which oversees public prosecutors, told The Associated Press. The official spoke on condition of anonymity in line with department rules.

Sky News and the Times of London reported Tuesday that forensic evidence discovered in a car rented by the parents of a missing 4-year-old British girl shows 100 percent match to the child's DNA.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296371,00.html

these stories are always tragic, but I wish the media wouldn't spend hours and hours covering it. I guess its good for ratings, but people get murdered, kidnapped, raped, and blown up every day.....by the thousands.

Well, the child did live with them. I don't think its a huge shock that some kind of DNA would be found. Maybe someone had a hairbrush that she used, a sweater that she folded or something like that. Unless it was blood, I give the evidence a big fat "yawn".

Well, the child did live with them. I don't think its a huge shock that some kind of DNA would be found. Maybe someone had a hairbrush that she used, a sweater that she folded or something like that. Unless it was blood, I give the evidence a big fat "yawn".
The problem was that they rented another car after her "abduction" and they found an 80% match in that car. (Likely degradation keeping it from 100%).

The problem was that they rented another car after her "abduction" and they found an 80% match in that car. (Likely degradation keeping it from 100%).

That's what I'm saying, if it were a piece of hair it could just be a coincidence. If you share a brush with someone or they shed hairs onto your clothes for some reason I think a thorough investigation of everything you use could yield one or two strands. If its blood or saliva weeks later then you have some 'splaining to do.

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying, if it were a piece of hair it could just be a coincidence. If you shair a brush with someone or they shed hairs onto your clothes for some reason I think a thorough investigation of everything you use could yield one or two strands. If its blood or saliva weeks later then you have some 'splaining to do.
I thought the story said it was blood. I'll read it again.

Ah, it doesn't say. In fact, it says that the source of the DNA is yet to be reported to the media.

Did I just spell share "shair"?

WTF? I don't think I've ever done that. What the heck is wrong with me?

Did I just spell share "shair"?

WTF? I don't think I've ever done that. What the heck is wrong with me?

It's because you had the word hair in your head, because you were writing about a hair. Calm down, it's nothing. A few more years, when you get tired, you will start to speak like George bush. Then we can talk.

cute white little blonde girl? Check.

Attractive and photo-genic upper middle class white parents? Check.

Media feeding frenzy? Check.

It's because you had the word hair in your head, because you were writing about a hair. Calm down, it's nothing. A few more years, when you get tired, you will start to speak like George bush. Then we can talk.

I don't know. That was pretty bad. I think the worst one yet. I wonder if I'm catching GW Syndrome. Although I can still pronounce nuclear.

I don't know. That was pretty bad. I think the worst one yet. I wonder if I'm catching GW Syndrome.

Sometimes I will completely mangle a word, and then just sit there praying nobody figured out what word i was actually trying to say, and just think I used a word they don't know. And then I get that scary feeling too...that feeling of, OMG, can you catch it?

Sometimes I will completely mangle a word, and then just sit there praying nobody figured out what word i was actually trying to say, and just think I used a word they don't know. And then I get that scary feeling too...that feeling of, OMG, can you catch it?

LOL. If it was a complicated word or one that you didn't learn when you were six, its understandable. I'm pretty sure sesame street at some point and time did a thorough review of the word "share"

LOL. If it was a complicated word or one that you didn't learn when you were six, its understandable. I'm pretty sure sesame street at some point and time did a thorough review of the word "share"
Little typewriter guy...

Noo, noo, nooo.....

Back