From the flashback files...NeoCons used to scream at me: "It's NOT a civil war!"

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
From the flashback files...NeoCons used to scream at me: "It's NOT a civil war!"

Some of the violence reported in Iraq, on Friday April 20:

* Throughout IRAQ - Guerrillas killed 5 Coalition troops in Iraq-- 3 Americans and 2 British, and wounded others.

* BAGHDAD - Guerrillas conducted two major attacks in the capital on Thursday. At Jadiriya in Baghdad they killed 13 and wounded 26.

*BAGHDAD - mortar shells fired at another neighborhood, killing 3 and wounding 1.

*BAGHDAD - Police found 20 bodies in Baghdad on Thursday. Salafi Jihadis executed 20 Iraqi security agents and posted the video to the Web.

* SAQLAWIYA - One civilian was killed and eight U.S. troops wounded in a suicide attack on a U.S. checkpoint near Saqlawiya, near Falluja, 50 km (32 miles) west of Baghdad, the U.S. military said. A dump truck loaded with explosives detonated under a highway overpass, causing a large part to collapse.

* BAGHDAD - Nineteen bodies were found shot dead across Baghdad in the past 24 hours, police said.

* BAGHDAD - Two mortar rounds landed in a residential area in eastern Baghdad, killing a child and wounding nine other people, police said.

* MAHMUDIYA - A U.S. soldier was killed and two were wounded on Thursday when a rocket struck a U.S. base in Mahmudiya, 30 km (20 km) south of Baghdad, the U.S. military said.

* BAGHDAD - The U.S. military said it killed eight militants and detained 41 others during operations around Iraq. The military also said soldiers found seven tanks of chlorine in a raid on a building near Mahmudiya.

* BAQUBA - Gunmen opened fire on a police patrol, killing two policemen and wounding another eight in Baquba 65 km (40 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.

* KUFA - Gunmen killed a civilian in a drive-by shooting in central Kufa, 160 km (100 miles) south of Baghdad, police said.

* FALLUJA - Gunmen shot dead a civilian and wounded two others in a drive-by shooting in Falluja, 50 km (32 miles) west of Baghdad, police said.

* FALLUJA - A suicide truck bomber targeting a police station near Falluja killed two civilians and wounded 37, police said.

* BAGHDAD - Gunmen opened fire on civilians in Saadoun street in central Baghdad on Thursday, killing three people and wounding two, police said.

* BAGHDAD - Two policemen were killed and three wounded when they were attacked by gunmen on Thursday in the northern Baghdad district of Waziriya, police said

Don't take it personally Cypress...neocons scream when they say "PASS THE SALT!"

They're a very excitable bunch.

Yeah and get outraged if you don't pass it quick enough :)
Must be beaucracy slowing down salt distribution.

Yeah, but they have increased bureacy a lot instead of reducing it. Actually they have pretty much done the opposite of everything the said they would do.

Bush 2000, I do not believe we should be the police force of the world or be into nation building. And I believe there was something said about reducing the defecit as well....

Back