FSC cigarettes suck!

uscitizen

Villified User
Think I will quit smoking. Some of you will have pay some more taxes.

Several around here are going to quit over the FSC cigarettes. Taste like crap and give me headaches is the common complaint.

Flame retardant , they go out really fast. I think all cigs are now.

Yep I think I will quit.

time for someone else to pick up the tax burden.

Several around here are going to quit over the FSC cigarettes. Taste like crap and give me headaches is the common complaint.

Damn, you smoke? Give up those death sticks, man!

I didn't know you smoke. I'm actually on day 5 of quitting. I'm doing the patch, haven't had one since last thursday morning. Its been pretty easy really. Its far more mental than physical, but you probably now that. I've been smoking for 17 years, but no more.

I quit cold turkey, years ago. For some reason it wasn't that hard. But, it might have had something to do with me replacing my nicotine habit, with crack cocaine.

Seriously though, I heard those patches help a lot. Check it out USC, and get off the cancer sticks.

You can still get NON FSC Cigs!!

Well there is an alternative.......If you want to get NON FSC Ciagarettes, you can still get most brands without the Fire Safe Paper in North Carolina from a place called Carolina Cartons. Here is the website: www.carolinacartons.com

You should be able to get them NON FSC for about another year and half until Jan. 2010.

I tried the nicotine patch. Hard to keep them lit and they kept sticking to my lips.

A couple smoking a pack a day each = $5000 in Massachusetts now.

5grand!!!

Just not worth the shitty buzz you get. Id rather have 2weeks of being sick and withdrawing.

Nope, just hot air :D

I have a truck driving friend bring me Non FSC cigs into state.

My 2 addictions cigs and this board. Pathetic huh ?
Ohh and Nestles Quick ;)

You might still be able to get them from Native American manufacturers even after that time.

Back