Fuck America

I wonder why you don't use the Russian flag anymore?

How about this one ?
255px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png

hey it's me watermark, sorry about the first post. I'm stressed recently because I found out I have aids in my butt. I can stop it from spreading but the doctor said I have to clinch my sphincter for the rest of my life to make sure the aids doesn't get through. If I relax for just one moment I will die. Superaids.

hey it's me watermark, sorry about the first post. I'm stressed recently because I found out I have aids in my butt. I can stop it from spreading but the doctor said I have to clinch my sphincter for the rest of my life to make sure the aids doesn't get through. If I relax for just one moment I will die. Superaids.

So, you're Watermark! I've been hearing a lot about you.

He's an odd one, isn't he? He's been groaning a few of my innocuous posts lately, not even the ones I make to get a rise out of some here.
Odd? No...I’m odd. Skidmark is flat out fucking weird. He only moved out his parents basement a year ago. The JPP members offered to chip in and buy him a hooker so he could finally lose his virginity but he declined on the basis that he might have to speak to her. He’s also has the distinction of being the only JPP member to be ...uh hum... “interviewed” by the Secret Service.

So yea...that’s our Skidmark...progressive leftist radical and wannabe Totalitarian Dictator extraordinare.

Odd? No...I’m odd. Skidmark is flat out fucking weird. He only moved out his parents basement a year ago. The JPP members offered to chip in and buy him a hooker so he could finally lose his virginity but he declined on the basis that he might have to speak to her. He’s also has the distinction of being the only JPP member to be ...uh hum... “interviewed” by the Secret Service.

So yea...that’s our Skidmark...progressive leftist radical and wannabe Totalitarian Dictator extraordinare.
But I love him! I've seen the Trinity grow up with this board! Or should I say age! :)

Back