Fuck!

Cancel10

Independent Thinker
My BRAND NEW 2009 Scion xD was broken into this evening. The perpetrator(s) busted out the driver side window, ruined the dash board and fucked up the stereo, but oddly enough didn't bother taking anything. Stupid fucks.

Last edited:
Got any enemies?

A few, and I considered that - but this just isn't their style.

The hotel across the street has a security camera pointing in the general direction. A friend of mine knows the manager of the hotel, so I'll be checking into that tomorrow.

A few, and I considered that - but this just isn't their style.

The hotel across the street has a security camera pointing in the general direction. A friend of mine knows the manager of the hotel, so I'll be checking into that tomorrow.

Did you report it to the police and did they lift any prints?

Did you ever yell at your neighbor kids?

I use to bake mine cookies, then they look out for you, instead of messing you up!

Did you report it to the police and did they lift any prints?

I called the police, and an officer was on the scene within a few minutes. He was very helpful and filed a report...but that's about all he could do. There are simply too many break-ins in that particular area to justify it.

I called the police, and an officer was on the scene within a few minutes. He was very helpful and filed a report...but that's about all he could do. There are simply too many break-ins in that particular area to justify it.

Don't worry, call your Representative, the government will fix that car, pronto! :cof1:

I heard that Obama will pay my mortgage. Where do I get the paperwork for that?

You mean you haven't signed up for that yet? Just send a txt to his Blackberry. :cof1:

They warrantee their work too! No need for insurance.

Back