Fundies say the Darndest things!

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I thought we would revisit this site, it's had a lot of updates. Our good pal brent has even made it on to their top 100 list about three times...lol

In case you don't know what Im talking about, basically people submit the crazy things they notice fundie christians say on various websites, and then you get to read them...hilarity ensues.

My favorites so far:

"*sigh* Wow, apparently, if a woman can't vote, she's being oppressed. If she stays at home, she's being abused and hindered. Can't get a job: rejected and proclaimed inferior. Geez, no wonder feminists are so miserable with such a bastardized view of the world around them!"

"I am a bit troubled. I believe my son has a girlfriend, because she left a dirty magazine with men in it under his bed. My son is only 16 and I really don't think he's ready to date yet. What's worse is that he's sneaking some girl to his room behind my back. I need help, God! I want my son to stop being so secretive!"

"No, everyone is born Christian. Only later in life do people choose to stray from Jesus and worship satan instead. Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims."

"How can anyone beleive we evolved from monkeys heres a few questions for people who beleive that

1.If we did evolve from monkeys then how come babies arent born monkeys

2.Even Darwin said his theories were wrong before he died so why do you still believe them

3.do you really not believe the bible it says we were created in seven days not millions of years

4.how come we cant speak monkey"

Just for a fact ape like creatures are monkeys Just in case certain people get on this thread"

http://www.fstdt.com

That is a good question. Why can't we speak monkey? I mean, linguists should have figured that one out by now!

What a bunch of tards. They need to just stay home and not take up space in our bars and clubs. God forbid I should ever get drunk and do one of them...

Back