funeralpool.

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
anyway funeralpool ended.

problem though (for the few of you that don't visit the site anyway) is that in october my credit card was stolen and so i had to cancel it. Then I had to get a new one. In this time, my hosting account needed payment and closed it down :( they said I would have to pay late fees even though I only signed up for one year and paid them for said year.

long story short, I don't have access to my data right now. I hope they didn't trash it or that will be an even bigger problem.

watermark: you didn't come close to winning anyway. but who knows

anyway funeralpool ended.

problem though (for the few of you that don't visit the site anyway) is that in october my credit card was stolen and so i had to cancel it. Then I had to get a new one. In this time, my hosting account needed payment and closed it down :( they said I would have to pay late fees even though I only signed up for one year and paid them for said year.

long story short, I don't have access to my data right now. I hope they didn't trash it or that will be an even bigger problem.

watermark: you didn't come close to winning anyway. but who knows

late fees? most credits cards will allow you to challenge or fight certain transactions, for example, if you try to return a defective product and the vendor won't let you....if they charged your card, talk to your card company or else just kick their ass...

yeah they haven't charged me yet, only if I resign up. So I have to figure out a way to get my data off the site or something

the idiots won't let you sign up again unless you pay a late fee....i'm guessing the year subscription is more than the late fee....thats makes business sense....

and how do they rationalize you have a late fee if you paid in advance? is there something in the contract that says it is automatically renewed unless you cancel?

Did you talk to them? They aren't that bad of a company, if you explain what happened at the least they'll copy and send you the data very likely.

yeah that's what im planning to do, then I will forward the domain to some temp site and announce the winners. i think it's unlikely someone from this site cashed though. wm might have made 4th

Back