Funniest fucked up jokes ever

What fucking language does that guy with the red beard speak? Every now and then, I hear an English word, then it's ... I don't know what the fuck it is?

Calling Jesus "That little Arab Jew" was somewhat funny.
Calling the Black woman that had 7 abortions "a crime fighter" was funny.
There were some others that made me laugh.

2/10
Poor Tom

Give credit when credit is due. Some of those jokes were funny. Not that guy with the red beard though, I have NO idea what language THAT guy was speaking.
It was kinda' weird, he'd be saying something, then all of a sudden the whole audience began to laugh.

Give credit when credit is due. Some of those jokes were funny. Not that guy with the red beard though, I have NO idea what language THAT guy was speaking.
It was kinda' weird, he'd be saying something, then all of a sudden the whole audience began to laugh.

He's Scottish and the jokes were not only funny, but incredibly sick.

I haven’t watched it yet Jack but I’m skeptical. Tom has a reputation for posting really bad jokes.

What fucking language does that guy with the red beard speak? Every now and then, I hear an English word, then it's ... I don't know what the fuck it is?

Calling Jesus "That little Arab Jew" was somewhat funny.
Calling the Black woman that had 7 abortions "a crime fighter" was funny.
There were some others that made me laugh.
Hey that wasn’t bad by Tom standards though I agree. The only joke I could understand by the Scotts man was the Maddie joke.

To be honest I’ve heard more sick jokes in one set by Andrew “Dice” Clay.

Hey that wasn’t bad by Tom standards though I agree. The only joke I could understand by the Scotts man was the Maddie joke.

To be honest I’ve heard more sick jokes in one set by Andrew “Dice” Clay.

Miserable sod! Just as well you didn't understand the other jokes by Frankie Boyle, they were about 9/11.

Back