Gary Colemans life Cut Short

it's still locked away in a database. I sent them an email like a month ago and they haven't gotten back to me. it's a giant pain in the ass but im still on it. after i get the data then i have to go through over every single person that fucking died from about october to december 09 to make sure the lists are accurate.

the plus side is most of those that played were idiots and put down people like george bush or something so there is only a few serious contenders, dixie and watermark being among them

it's still locked away in a database. I sent them an email like a month ago and they haven't gotten back to me. it's a giant pain in the ass but im still on it. after i get the data then i have to go through over every single person that fucking died from about october to december 09 to make sure the lists are accurate.

the plus side is most of those that played were idiots and put down people like george bush or something so there is only a few serious contenders, dixie and watermark being among them
Yeah, I threw on random names of people I knew wouldn't die, but I never got back to it to add real names...

Back