Gay bathroom sex, is not really for Gays

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Atlanta Police Chief says most of the guys they arrest having sex in mens restrooms, aren't your standard gay guys. Its mostly men who have wives and families.

Police Chief: "The majority of these men, they have families...You would think that it would be a gay issue but overhwhelmingly more and more, we're seeing that these are people with families."

It's be interesting to see political party affiliation statistics for these offenders, although I'm sure the Atlanta PD doesn't collect that info.

:cof1:

Ahhh.............

Atlanta Police Chief says most of the guys they arrest having sex in mens restrooms, aren't your standard gay guys. Its mostly men who have wives and families.

It's be interesting to see political party affiliation statistics for these offenders, although I'm sure the Atlanta PD doesn't collect that info.

He also said most were CEO's,Bankers,College professors and I would suspect equally devided amongst both parties...except 'College Professors' which are for the most part Liberal...care to debate this one?

Those that strive for power and control also like to dominate other men in sexual ways as an extension of this expression of power ?

perhaps some of them are actually Bi-sexual. but they are still gay, continuing to living the lie

Back