Gay Stuff in the NBA

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
The NBA owners just screwed over Seattle, not for the first time in recent history. Hopefully they will start contracting ALS one after the other, beginning with Clay Bennett.

I'm not a pro sports fan, have not been for decades, don't know any of these names, don't care about their ex-model wives and over-the-top salaries and lifestyles, the steroids and shit, and especially don't care who these guys sleep with.

This guy is a political correct wet dream. Not only is he a queer but a negro to boot. The only way it could be better were if he were a midget Muslime desirous of a vagina.

If that happened libtards would be collapsing in orgasmic glee

I'm not a pro sports fan, have not been for decades, don't know any of these names, don't care about their ex-model wives and over-the-top salaries and lifestyles, the steroids and shit, and especially don't care who these guys sleep with.
Well it's nice to know at least you spare athletes!

This guy is a political correct wet dream. Not only is he a queer but a negro to boot. The only way it could be better were if he were a midget Muslime desirous of a vagina.

You know Failius. I think I'll spare you the diatribe telling you how much you disgust me and how much it bothers me that this nation could produce such a degenerate as you.

Instead I think I'll replace Al Bundy with you as my hero.

My hero? Why yes. You're my new hero.

Why?

Because I now know that no matter how far I fall, no matter how depraved and degenerate I might become....I'll still never be the loser that you are. :)

You know Failius. I think I'll spare you the diatribe telling you how much you disgust me and how much it bothers me that this nation could produce such a degenerate as you.

Instead I think I'll replace Al Bundy with you as my hero.

My hero? Why yes. You're my new hero.

Why?

Because I now know that no matter how far I fall, no matter how depraved and degenerate I might become....I'll still never be the loser that you are. :)

It is a good feeling!

would anyone on jpp care if we just banned this guy? I think it's time we need a new rule. Anyway, I digress . . .

Why do you hate free speech?

He just wants to run this forum into the ground, by treating it like his little fiefdom; especially when the other's just let him have his way.
I guess it's easier to let a whiny child have it's way, rather they have to listen to it.

Back