Gender Double Standards: Violence Between the Sexes

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
So recently I saw a side conversation erupt about men hitting women, women hitting men, etc. And I thought I would share this video about the double standards in our society.

I think the thing about this video that is so disgusting, is that it's not just others being passive when the guy is being beat on, but in some circumstances be actively rooting for the girl. That's bullshit.

Violence is never acceptable, no matter what your sex is.

A woman hitting a man is just as wrong as a man hitting a woman. At least when talking about couples with similar frames.

So recently I saw a side conversation erupt about men hitting women, women hitting men, etc. And I thought I would share this video about the double standards in our society.

I think the thing about this video that is so disgusting, is that it's not just others being passive when the guy is being beat on, but in some circumstances be actively rooting for the girl. That's bullshit.

A woman hitting a man is just as wrong as a man hitting a woman. At least when talking about couples with similar frames.

As I've said for many years, equal rights means equal fights.

I agree, but I don't even like two men hitting on each other or two women. I am always that person trying to break up the fight.

Those who are weak enough to allow themselves to be abused deserve their abuse. Might makes right. Women have strength in convincing other men (who are the true source of strength in society) to get angry about violence against them, which gives them strength in their own right. But a weak man, on the other hand, is simply weak in every way that it is possible to be weak, a pathetic piece of garbage who should be thrown to the curb and spat on by his genetic superiors.

Back