Gene Simmons (KISS) NOT moving to Washington

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
Maybe he could move to the Phoenix area and get a house next door to Alice Cooper. Phoenix likes Alice Cooper. The guy has a restaurant and makes commercials among other things.

aPV-YUPy7c4apsRyq6seXYESSoearTw_xJgXB_iaNGKhwPwYDZaLHg  lPTJSe1iqKR_xKAxZPFKErVKwYx2jYTdL_QpjKhRQPh5sFOeKc  rdN-RJs1sttUb5BUXsC4PtTniOT4GTtl

He said that he had to escape is dream house in Beverly Hills where he has been forever because of the Dystopian Hellscape California is becoming. It was said that he was moving very near to me. Now he is moving to Las Vegas instead.

Maybe he got a closer look at WA and said "No fucking way....Too much like California".

https://www.yesweekly.com/real_esta...cle_1b42b2be-2371-11eb-9d47-0b8c5ddac682.html

https://nypost.com/2021/05/29/gene-simmons-ditches-california-for-8-2m-las-vegas-pad/
Exactly what we did. We planned on relocating to WA after I retired but the more we looked into it the more it became obvious we had to stay put in Anchorage. Besides , we have a perfectly nice place in Hawaii as well where we meet many from the Left coast escaping the hell holes of Portland, L.A., S.F. and Seattle.

Kiss was a revelation to me in my young teen years in conservative Rockford Il.

My cousin turned me on, not the one who got preggers at 14 to get out of the house, her sister.

Exactly what we did. We planned on relocating to WA after I retired but the more we looked into it the more it became obvious we had to stay put in Anchorage. Besides , we have a perfectly nice place in Hawaii as well where we meet many from the Left coast escaping the hell holes of Portland, L.A., S.F. and Seattle.

Here is what I found....since about 1974 I had been told that Wa is one of the best run states, that the government here works very well. When I got here in 04 are started to see things that are not well done, and as I looked into things over the years increasingly I noticed how specific things were done wrong 20,30,40 years ago.

It has been a very demoralizing experience for me.

And now of course the place is a ClusterFuck.

I am staying though.

Turns out that their mother, my aunt, my moms sister, was actually crazy.

My mom had issues too, but not to that degree, at least not till late in life, she got worse as she went.

I have gotten better as I go, which is the hallmark of a successful life.

It's my birthday today, I am feeling nostalgic.

been a long time since I saw that movie......didn't the cattle end up killing him?.....

Look....the point was that I am neither looking for nor will I accept any "help" in running my life....if you have a problem with that then fuck you....seek a safe space and shut the fuck up.....you cant help.

Gene Simmons is a multi-millionaire ego maniac who whines about having to pay California taxes.

Kiss founder Paul Stanley still lives in Beverly Hills.

Average summer time temperature is 75 degrees in Beverly Hills, average summer temp in Las Vegas is, what, 112 degrees?

Gene Simmons might have regrets when he is sweating is fat ass off this summer.

As for music, the only actual talent in Kiss was Paul Stanley. Whatever wealth Gene Simmons acquired can attributed to Mr. Stanley.

He should move to Michigan if Climate doesn't need to stay like California. Not too liberal, not too conservative. After all, he did sing Detroit Rock City.

Back