George Carlin - The Public Sucks

Well that goes without saying.

When do you think that cuy aka guinea pig will be on the menu?

1c8cec91abf2ed40391427af481d3c84.jpg

53ff29d927f2972e9293e2b59f70960c.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

I love Taco Bell's quesarido. Best thing they've ever created.

But, I also have a Taco Time, Del Taco, a Mexican bar restaurant, and a slew of independent taco joints.

Looks like there is a Qdoba, and some more restaurants (not named Azteca) that I need to explore.

I love Taco Bell's quesarido. Best thing they've ever created.

But, I also have a Taco Time, Del Taco, a Mexican bar restaurant, and a slew of independent taco joints.

Looks like there is a Qdoba, and some more restaurants (not named Azteca) that I need to explore.
You don't like fried guinea pig?

Never had it. You like?
Neither have I, but a friend of mine tried it when travelling around South America and didn't know what is before eating it. She said that it tasted like a bit like duck but you have to be careful as it is full of small bones. It's a delicacy in Bolivia and Peru, maybe you have to be off your head on coca leaves to truly enjoy it?

Neither have I, but a friend of mine tried it when travelling around South America and didn't know what is before eating it. She said that it tasted like a bit like duck but you have to be careful as it is full of small bones. It's a delicacy in Bolivia and Peru, maybe you have to be off your head on coca leaves to truly enjoy it?

Probably like rabbit or squirrel.

Back