George Takei Facebook

I've been a George Takei fan on FB for a while. Hilarious posts!

Don't know the name but he needs to get a life. Was he that guy on that ridiculous space thing on TV?

Ridiculous space thing? You mean the tv series that spawned 5 sequel tv shows, eleven movies and countless games & novels?

You mean the tv show that pioneered the modern scifi series?

Actually, George Takei has recently been in the news for his campaigns against the homophobic and gay-haters.

The funniest ever one was a picture of the tin man standing over Dorothy's body with blood all over him saying, "Now I have a heart!"

I nearly died laughing...

I know, my karma hurts now. But dayum it was funny.

The funniest ever one was a picture of the tin man standing over Dorothy's body with blood all over him saying, "Now I have a heart!"

I nearly died laughing...

I know, my karma hurts now. But dayum it was funny.

That was my profile pic for a day.

Ridiculous space thing? You mean the tv series that spawned 5 sequel tv shows, eleven movies and countless games & novels?

You mean the tv show that pioneered the modern scifi series?

Actually, George Takei has recently been in the news for his campaigns against the homophobic and gay-haters.

Yes, that's right. The show that pandered to the least capable members of society while splitting infinitives with as much gay abandon as Webster misspelled English.

Yes, that's right. The show that pandered to the least capable members of society while splitting infinitives with as much gay abandon as Webster misspelled English.

Low, you are getting more curmudgeonly every day. Star Trek was never intended to be a great work of art although some of the films do tend to be a bit pretentious.

Back