George's friend Putin

Gaffer

Sanctimonious Prick
I was just watching the news and I saw that the russians are shipping iran over 200 missile defense systems. In spite of sanctions about military equipment. with friends like putin who needs enemies.

The have been slipping back to the old ways. So much for the march towards freedom in Russian. Guess it will take a little longer.

Is this an example of a society that has never known freedom? Like the middle east the russians had never known freedom when the soviets collapsed. Hope this isn't an example of wht we have to lok forward to in the ME.

Ya mean they stopped?

I was just watching the news and I saw that the russians are shipping iran over 200 missile defense systems. In spite of sanctions about military equipment. with friends like putin who needs enemies.

They have been playing this game forever..after all Putin was the former head of the KGB...he never stopped playing the game...just put on a smilie face...

Ronald Reagan sold missles to iran, too.

-"I was just watching the news and I saw that the russians are shipping iran over 200 missile defense systems."

Wrong. FOX NEWS: "Ministry officials have previously said Moscow would supply 29 of the sophisticated missile systems to Iran under a $700 million contract"

-"In spite of sanctions about military equipment."

WRONG AGAIN. FOX NEWS: "The Tor-M1 deal, involving conventional weapons, does not violate any international agreements. Russian officials say that the missiles are purely defensive weapons with a limited range. "

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,231717,00.html

- "with friends like putin who needs enemies."

While I don't think ANYONE should be selling missles to iran, Reagan loyalists defended Ronnie when he sold missles to iran. And your president, bush, as done more to enable and promote Iranian regional power and hegemony with his ill-adivsed war on Iran's historical enemey - Saddam Hussein - than Putin will ever do in his lifetime.

They are the only current Military that still has F-14 Fighters... Who knows if the things can still fly.

Your the navy guy. Those tomcats were sold under the Ford and Carter admins. that's a long time ago.

I know the cubans are supposedly able to jury-rig some of their old Mig-21s to keep 'em flying. But Tomcats are more advanced.

Your the navy guy. Those tomcats were sold under the Ford and Carter admins. that's a long time ago.

I know the cubans are supposedly able to jury-rig some of their old Mig-21s to keep 'em flying. But Tomcats are more advanced.
Tomcats are not all that advanced. In fact they have been totally decommissioned by the US Navy and every other Air Force in the world for a reason...

Back