Germans; Zelenskies must not use our long-range weapons inside Russia.

moon

Satire for Sanity
Liar ? Or is he trying to avoid the vaporization of East Germany ?

scholz.jpg

What if the Zelenskies ignore all the bans on Western weapons usage and use them anyway ?

Do they have to stand in the naughty corner ?

What if the Zelenskies ignore all the bans on Western weapons usage and use them anyway ?

Do they have to stand in the naughty corner ?
They cant, these are NATO weapons that need Americans, Brits, Germans to be used...everybody is in agreement on this point. Some on my grapevine say that Ukrainians dont do much more than push a launch button.

Putin made it clear the Nord Stream pipelines are an easy repair anytime Germany is ready. We forget that Germany has a history of fighting western oppression.
It is certainly not true that it would be easy:

And I have never heard the Russians claim that it would be.

It is certainly not true that it would be easy:

And I have never heard the Russians claim that it would be.
History tells us how Germany reacts to pressure put on them by the west. Again, Putin made it clear the Nord Stream pipelines are an easy repair. It's an olive branch to Germany.

History tells us how Germany reacts to pressure put on them by the west. Again, Putin made it clear the Nord Stream pipelines are an easy repair. It's an olive branch to Germany.
Putin is very smart and tends to tell the truth....I doubt very much your claim that he ever said it would be easy....I would need to see evidence.

Why would I lie to you?
I have no idea how you got this wrong:

ULAN-UDE, March 14. /TASS/. Nord Stream gas pipelines can be repaired after the blast but this will require time, money and new technologies, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday.

"This is not a simple matter. The global practice does not even have examples of repairing the like systems after such accidents," the head of state said.

"In theory, everything is possible in terms of technology," Putin noted. "This will require time, money, and certain new technologies. Nevertheless, everything is possible, everything can be done," the Russian leader said.

The explosion at pipelines "was very strong," Putin added.

You can't see an olive branch even when it's handed to you. Putin showed his olive branch for all the world to see.
It is not about me, it is about the fact that you are wrong, which I took the time to document in an effort to help you.

Right/Not Right is what matters.

Talks a lot about the use of Storm Shadows in Ukraine at the jump:

UK Shocked US Missile Strike No; Blames Sullivan, Ukr Aid Dwindles; Rus Chasov Yar Pincers Closing​

Back