Gerud vs. Superfreak

Gerud vs. SF

• Gerud PWNS SF (unlikely)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As smart as he is, Superfreak is often wrong. He is just so good at twisting his way out of it that it is seldom seen.
Over the time I have been here though, there are a lot of debates Superfreak just walked away from.

Jarod's inability to spell doesn't make him stupid by the way.

Haha, Gerud's inability to spell is hilarious. It would almost be as funny as Desh's, him being a lawyer, but for the fact that Desh once mis-spelled her screen name back on FP, and posted under it for years.

Haha, Gerud's inability to spell is hilarious. It would almost be as funny as Desh's, him being a lawyer, but for the fact that Desh once mis-spelled her screen name back on FP, and posted under it for years.
It's almost as funny as your having a history degree and not really knowing much about history.

It's almost as funny as your having a history degree and not really knowing much about history.

Repeatly posting disagreement with my historical commentary doesn't equate to that. Particularly when your arguments are just internet abbreviations. Still, I suppose this thread needed you, seeing as how the retard emoticon was used in the first post...

Repeatly posting disagreement with my historical commentary doesn't equate to that. Particularly when your arguments are just internet abbreviations. Still, I suppose this thread needed you, seeing as how the retard emoticon was used in the first post...
I haven't disagreed with your historical commentary. I've merely pointed out that they were wrong. :)

I haven't disagreed with your historical commentary. I've merely pointed out that they were wrong. :)

so you didn't disagree....but you pointed out he was wrong....since you didn't disagree.....you agree with his 'wrongness'....

that is a good mott....very good

lol

i'm so glad i'm not from ohio

Back