Get a date with a USC Sorority Girl

It reminded me of Naked Gun... "Can you describe him?"

"White male, brown hair, six foot mustache..."

"That's a mighty big mustache!"

I'd hit it. I have the height, smile, and humour requirements down, I dress nice, and I can probably keep up on the partying. However, I can't teach her jack with regard to dancing... I'm not sure what else I'm missing, other than I can't make it down there tomorrow evening on account of work.

Dear Christina,

In reply to your AD....

Requirements:

Definitely over 6 feet (do not include height from hair)...........................................................................................................................................................1/2" lifts would put me at 6'-1/2"
Steamy and athletic build (6 pack highly preferred)..................................................................................................................Sweaty and as for the 6 pack the belly is definitely a 24 of Molson
Sharp and classic fashion sense (absolutely no bow tie aficionados–think Clooney).................................................................................................................Sharp as a tack Mamma used to say.
Dance floor swag (plus if you can teach me how to Dougie and/or Bernie).........................................................................................After the 6th drink I can swag and sway as good as anyone!
Scintillating smile for photographs (consult Crest Whitestrips for best results)...........................................................................................Sit on my lap, Sweety, and I'll even drool while smiling.
Fantastic sense of humor (if you’re still interested, I assume that you have one).........................................................................................................I have a good repertoire of off-color jokes.
And lastly you must have a strong dedication to hard partying (for an approximate 6 hour period)..............................................................................Babe, you'll be sore long before the sun rises.

If interested, flash a boob. :)

Back