Get a Nude maid off the net, Craigslist ?

uscitizen

Villified User
He got a real housecleaning: Nude maid steals $40,000

Associated Press
10:06 PM EDT, May 27, 2008

TAMPA - A nude maid cleaned up good at a Florida man's home.

The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office says the maid stole more than $40,000 from a Cheval home despite not wearing any clothes.

The 50-year-old man hired the maid from the Internet on Friday to clean his suburban Tampa home.

Authorities say the woman arrived at the home in a one-piece, light colored dress. She took off the dress and cleaned the house for $100-per-hour.

Sheriff's office spokeswoman Debbie Carter says the man told deputies he left the maid alone in the bedroom to clean.

When the man's wife came home from vacation, she discovered $40,000 in jewelry missing from their bedroom.

Police are investigating.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/sfl-527nudemaid,0,1045406.story

What a f'ing idiot. Do you know how fast I would kick his ass out? Sometimes I can't get over what some women will put up with. It's a real shame.

You figure he is a republican or democrat ?
Just to keep this a political post.

who do we know on here that lives in Tampa ?

I lived there about 6 years ago, had to leave too many nude maids running around.

You figure he is a republican or democrat ?
Just to keep this a political post.

who do we know on here that lives in Tampa ?

I lived there about 6 years ago, had to leave too many nude maids running around.

Well, he seems to be interested in naked women, so that indicates a Democratic leaning. Now, if it were a teenage boy he had hired…that’d scream “Two Time Bush Voter”.

He has $40K in jewelry, and is dumb enough to pay $100 hour to watch a lady clean nekkid but then not watch....

That tells me he is a "D".

Okay does anyone here honestly think that this man paid $100 an hour and did not fuck her?

This smells pretty clearly like a man trying to save himself some trouble with the wifey for hiring a hooker.

You forgot Damo.

He's a pervert and a moron, therefore, he's a Republican.
No, he didn't ask her to do it in a SCUBA suit and R's make sure they are getting value for their own money spent. Had they hired her they would have watched.

100 dollars an hour...

Christ, why not just hire a prostitute? You could stare at her all you wanted AND you could stick it.

Because the guy knows how much they charged Spitzer... and he didn't want to intentionally shell out that kind of coin. But don't worry, he still got fucked. :)

No, he didn't ask her to do it in a SCUBA suit and R's make sure they are getting value for their own money spent. Had they hired her they would have watched.

Watched her after they had fucked her?

Nude maid, its pretty much prostitution and usually not much cleaning. He should have thrown her out of the house once he got done, not gone along with the cleaning ploy (gee what a generous prostitute! She actually want to clean ma house!)

LOL. If I want to look at a pretty girl, thats what I've got the internet for.

When I read this I had to laugh out loud.

The idiocy of this guy is hilarious. Imagining the talk with the cops is hilarious too. Just think about the description. The only thing he knew about her dress was "one-piece, light colored", but I bet he could describe her tits and nether regions in great detail. Wonder if he could give an eye color?

Then I started thinking about him having to tell his wife that the nude maid he hired stole $40k worth of her jewelry. Now THAT is funny.

Yep, he got fucked. Whether he got laid or not is undetermined, but he got fucked.

Back