Get Vaccinated. DO IT NOW!

To hell with all the conspiracy theories. It's just a vaccine. It's really not that much different than a vaccine against polio, chicken pox, small pox, measles, mumps, whooping cough or anything else people may have been vaccinated against. And though it may not have been studied as much as some like, all the necessary statistics are in. The vaccine works! At least a couple of the vaccines are over 90% effective.

The only way were are going to be able to beat the coronavirus is to get everybody vaccinated. Though for many, I guess the coronavirus isn't deadly enough. But 700k to over 900k dead in the U.S. from it so far is deadly enough for me. It is also far deadlier than the flu. Back in 1918-1919, over 600,000 people died in the U.S. from the "Spanish" flu. And our population was only about one third of what it is today. Also, medical technology wasn't nearly as advanced back then as it is now. If they had the coronavirus going around back then instead of the Spanish flu, I wouldn't doubt if the death toll would have been in the many millions.

Also, the coronavirus is much more contagious than the flu. I have been hearing that cases of the flu went way down compared to what they usually are. That is because people were protecting themselves against the coronavirus. But though flu cases went down, coronavirus cases didn't. Though from what I hear they are starting to go down now. That is because so many people have been vaccinated. But all that is no reason for the unvaccinated to remain unvaccinated. To me, it is a patriotic duty to get vaccinated.

https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...n-900-000-people-have-died-of-covid-19-in-u-s

Last edited:
They are killing people with jabs

Then they are claiming them as an unvaccinated death which is them also admitting that the jabs they give are not even a vaccine.

Wake up to the murderous intent behind such sick behavior before it is too late.

https://troymedia.com/health/ontarios-wrong-its-not-a-pandemic-of-the-unvaccinated/#.YXTHi5rMJPa

People get the jab and are dying while being classified as an unvaccinated death according to the CDC replacing definitions (Sept. 10 2021) and twisting things while imposing such rubbish as guideline for policy. Sickly our officials appear to have adopted such twisted mentality thus on board with covering up deaths from the jab.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

To hell with all the conspiracy theories. It's just a vaccine. It's really not that much different than a vaccine against polio, chicken pox, small pox, measles, mumps, whooping cough or anything else people may have been vaccinated against. And though it may not have been studied as much as some like, all the necessary statistics are in. The vaccine works! At least a couple of the vaccines are over 90% effective.

The only way were are going to be able to beat the coronavirus is to get everybody vaccinated. Though for many, I guess the coronavirus isn't deadly enough. But 700k to over 900k dead in the U.S. from it so far is deadly enough for me. It is also far deadlier than the flu. Back in 1918-1919, over 600,000 people died in the U.S. from the "Spanish" flu. And our population was only about one third of what it is today. And medical technology wasn't nearly as advanced back then as it is now. If they had the coronavirus going around back then instead of the Spanish flu, I wouldn't doubt if the death toll would have been in the many millions.

Also, the coronavirus is much more contagious than the flu. I have been hearing that cases of the flu went way down compared to what they usually are. That is because people were protecting themselves against the coronavirus. But though flu cases went down, coronavirus cases didn't. Though from what I hear they are starting to go down now. That is because so many people have been vaccinated. But all that is no reason for the unvaccinated to remain unvaccinated. To me, it is a patriotic duty to get vaccinated.

https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...n-900-000-people-have-died-of-covid-19-in-u-s
I'll be looking forward to my Moderna booster and updating my other vaccinations.

5qq4jt.jpg

Do not listen to ChainBreak. He's a DeepState Stooge. You have a 'Right to Die'!

Could you try sucking a little less? Of all those people who died, how many of them do you think wanted to die. Though you are right that people should have the right to die. But in this case, having the right to help kill other people isn't one people should have.

They are killing people with jabs

Then they are claiming them as an unvaccinated death which is them also admitting that the jabs they give are not even a vaccine.

Wake up to the murderous intent behind such sick behavior before it is too late.

https://troymedia.com/health/ontarios-wrong-its-not-a-pandemic-of-the-unvaccinated/#.YXTHi5rMJPa

People get the jab and are dying while being classified as an unvaccinated death according to the CDC replacing definitions (Sept. 10 2021) and twisting things while imposing such rubbish as guideline for policy. Sickly our officials appear to have adopted such twisted mentality thus on board with covering up deaths from the jab.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Ah. Another conspiracy theory nutjob. The purpose of any vaccine has been to save lives. Not kill people. Also, I would bet that if you went to the hospital for coronavirus or some other illness, you would trust the doctors then.

Back