Getting ready to die

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
I know a bunch of people who make it a mission to purge their belongings constantly as much as they can bear....as part of the moral responsibility to not be a burden upon our kids.

Me I say if it is not bothering me then I dont give a fuck....I have better things to do....and certainly I am leaving plenty of money behind for clean up.

What say U?

I know a bunch of people who make it a mission to purge their belongings constantly as much as they can bear....as part of the moral responsibility to not be a burden upon our kids.

Me I say if it is not bothering me then I dont give a fuck....I have better things to do....and certainly I am leaving plenty of money behind for clean up.

What say U?

giphy.gif

I was a little fanatical as a youth about what is the proper root beer to ice cream ratio in a ice cream float.

I was sometimes told to not come back after lodging complaints/suggestions.

What say U?

Just your mind going there means you are thinking about 'Estate Planning'. Making a Will is a Good Move. Making a List of your crap you want to give to certain people is good thinking.

Back