Ghost of the Past

So...I'm looking around and seeing some familiar names from the old FP days. Can someone tell me who's who now?

you wanna tell us who you are? :p

I am Grind
Fluttershy is watermark
Likelike Is threedee
evince is deshrubinator
arab spring is capt billy the kid
voltaire is Brent aka BDW

Theres probably a few more, but most have kept their original names

so awesome you have an aug 2006 registration date. that makes the chances of you being some random troll drop to about 0%. very refreshing :)

Mostly just overwhelmed with the real world. Life has slowed down and politics has heated up so I thought I would stop by and say "hi". Good to see some of the old familiar faces.

To tell ya the truth Motley, I don't even remember what my original handle was over at FP. I actually had 2. I was lucky to find the old email from when I registered here back in the day or I wouldn't have remembered my handle here either! lol

This is how bad my memory is and how long it has been...I can't even remember the name of the site we used to argue on before SR started FP. I can remember my handle on it was Froggie, but for the life of me, I can't remember what name I posted under at FP.

Was it politics.com? SR created FP.com because politics.com was dying a slow death, we created this one because SR kinda went nuts...

Yeah, it was Politics.com. I just found that email also. I was Froggie there.

It wasn't SR that went nuts, it was me. Knowing that should help Grind remember who I was at FP.

Back