Ghouliani warns of 'new 9/11' if Dems win

uscitizen

Villified User
Giuliani warns of 'new 9/11' if Dems win

By: Roger Simon
April 24, 2007 08:29 PM EST
Updated: April 24, 2007 09:07 PM EST

MANCHESTER, N.H. - - Rudy Giuliani said if a Democrat is elected president in 2008, America will be at risk for another terrorist attack on the scale of Sept. 11, 2001.

But if a Republican is elected, he said, especially if it is him, terrorist attacks can be anticipated and stopped.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0407/3684.html

Lets just see if the US masses will bite for the same old tired and WRONG line.

Ghouliani is apparently another Bush....Be warned.

He's pandering to republican primary voters. They love hearing stuff about how democrats are traitors, and how democrats will cause the next 9/11.

It's certainly not the Republican party of my father.

Giuliani warns of 'new 9/11' if Dems win

By: Roger Simon
April 24, 2007 08:29 PM EST
Updated: April 24, 2007 09:07 PM EST

MANCHESTER, N.H. - - Rudy Giuliani said if a Democrat is elected president in 2008, America will be at risk for another terrorist attack on the scale of Sept. 11, 2001.

But if a Republican is elected, he said, especially if it is him, terrorist attacks can be anticipated and stopped.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0407/3684.html

Lets just see if the US masses will bite for the same old tired and WRONG line.

Ghouliani is apparently another Bush....Be warned.

Of course! Since 9/11 happened under a Republican adminstration, it makes sense that only a republican could stop another one. They after all, have a proven track record. Huh?

Do you realize that if 9/11 had happened under a democratic adminstration republicans would be running on that for the next 30 years? And they would WIN on it. Because they wouldn't be afraid to point and say, "they should have known, they let it happen, a republican never would have".

I actually have trouble comprehending the audacity and gall of the Neos.
It is just so far removed from the way I think and live.

Well he has lost any chance at my vote with his sick pandering at the hard core.

Jarod, I am hoping his tune changing and exploitiation of 911 has lost him a lot of "awakened" Republican votes as well.

Ghouliani was for gun control before he was against it, same it seems on gay rights and abortion too....
Talk about a flip flopper.

He's pandering to republican primary voters. They love hearing stuff about how democrats are traitors, and how democrats will cause the next 9/11.

It's certainly not the Republican party of my father.
Gee, I thought 9/11 was caused by a bunch of whacked out religious fundamentalists.

Huh. Silly me.

Back