Go America!

AnyOldIron

Atheist Missionary
The Democratic Party has won control of the House of Representatives in the US mid-term elections.
The White House conceded the Democrats had picked up the 15 net seats needed to wrest power from the Republicans for the first time in 12 years.

The Democrats are also projected to have won four of six target Senate seats - but overall control of the upper house remains too close to call.

Polls have now closed across the US, with high turnout reported.

Correspondents say the Democrat gains reflect voter discontent with the war in Iraq and Republican President George W Bush.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6127216.stm

Congratulations to the US for recognising the reality that Bush's regime is crippling the US...

This is the Start of the downfall of the bush republicans, it will take a fwew years to be complete.

The Democratic Party has won control of the House of Representatives in the US mid-term elections.
The White House conceded the Democrats had picked up the 15 net seats needed to wrest power from the Republicans for the first time in 12 years.

The Democrats are also projected to have won four of six target Senate seats - but overall control of the upper house remains too close to call.

Polls have now closed across the US, with high turnout reported.

Correspondents say the Democrat gains reflect voter discontent with the war in Iraq and Republican President George W Bush.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6127216.stm

Congratulations to the US for recognising the reality that Bush's regime is crippling the US...

Its a complete repudiation of the Chimp and his War on iraq.

Hopefully it is a rejection of the ethos of the regime itself....

Everyone I have spoken about this to in my office is chuffed to bits.

It is easier to be a friend of America when American extremists aren't in power!

Well done USA!

Hopefully it is a rejection of the ethos of the regime itself....

well we will see... most dems that were picked up are mostly moderate dems... and may butt heads with the palosi and murtha types

Everyone I have spoken about this to in my office is chuffed to bits.

It is easier to be a friend of America when American extremists aren't in power!

Well done USA!

Now, get rid of that Poodle at Number Ten, Downing Street!

I concur, a repudiation of Bush is exactly what america needed to begin to restore our tarnished image.

Now, get rid of that Poodle at Number Ten, Downing Street!

He'll be gone by spring of next year, and on the public speaking tour stateside within a few weeks after that...

I advise any friends of Britain in the US not to attend any of that traitor's lectures.... :)

Back