God Bless Americia - US beach volleyball players won't ditch bikinis

RockX

Banned
LONDON — They’re going to be the cheekiest gals in London this summer.

Olympian Misty May-Treanor and her fellow competitors on the US women’s beach volleyball team vowed yesterday to keep wearing their sexy bikinis at the upcoming Games — despite a new rule that lets female players compete in dowdy shorts and T-shirts.

“We’re not uncomfortable in our bikinis,” said team member Jen Kessy.

“Growing up in southern California, that’s what you wear from when you’re a little kid to now in the summertime.” Treanor said she loves to compete in her skimpy, bottom-baring bikini because “what you see is what you get — there’s no airbrushing.”

“I grew up on the beach, grew up in a bikini,” said May-Treanor, who has won two gold medals with her partner, Kerri Walsh.

Olympic officials changed the dress code for the racy sport — in which teams of two compete against each other — to soothe the concerns of nations where religion dictates that women wear more than skimpy swimsuits. (That would be the religion of terrorists)

Now competitors can wear what they want — although it could wind up making the Olympics’ sexiest sport look more like a weekend rec league.

US team members, though, said there is nothing that would make them spike their tight bikinis. :good4u:

“This is the most comfortable thing for us to wear,” Kessy said. “We can style our bikinis however we want. They can be bigger or smaller.

26.1n011.Volleyball--300x450.jpg

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/us_gals_bare_up_JmD8nS5fFXrp59nTztSvVN

LONDON — They’re going to be the cheekiest gals in London this summer.

Olympian Misty May-Treanor and her fellow competitors on the US women’s beach volleyball team vowed yesterday to keep wearing their sexy bikinis at the upcoming Games — despite a new rule that lets female players compete in dowdy shorts and T-shirts.

“We’re not uncomfortable in our bikinis,” said team member Jen Kessy.

“Growing up in southern California, that’s what you wear from when you’re a little kid to now in the summertime.” Treanor said she loves to compete in her skimpy, bottom-baring bikini because “what you see is what you get — there’s no airbrushing.”

“I grew up on the beach, grew up in a bikini,” said May-Treanor, who has won two gold medals with her partner, Kerri Walsh.

Olympic officials changed the dress code for the racy sport — in which teams of two compete against each other — to soothe the concerns of nations where religion dictates that women wear more than skimpy swimsuits. (That would be the religion of terrorists)

Now competitors can wear what they want — although it could wind up making the Olympics’ sexiest sport look more like a weekend rec league.

US team members, though, said there is nothing that would make them spike their tight bikinis. :good4u:

“This is the most comfortable thing for us to wear,” Kessy said. “We can style our bikinis however we want. They can be bigger or smaller.

26.1n011.Volleyball--300x450.jpg

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/us_gals_bare_up_JmD8nS5fFXrp59nTztSvVN

They're doing this so the Russian player's gulag tat's won't show.
Well that and to hide the British player's balls. :D

Women's gymnastics. Hello!
Not that those ladies and gentlemen aren't world class athletes but I hate "Judged" sports. Where winners are determined subjectively. They're political as hell and all to often the best athlete does not win. For some odd reason these types of sports are hugely popular with the female audience. To me track and field represent the best of the best in the olympics. No damned judges!!

Last edited:
I hear you. I dated a gal who owned a small woman's gym/work out place. You could bounce a dime off her butt!
When I first moved to North Carolina I was still a USCF Cat 3. I used to ride with a couple of physical therapist from Canada who lived in my condo complex on Lake Norman. Those two gals came down in the winter time to train for the Canadian national team. I could hardly keep up with those two. They could trounce me on the flats but I was a better hill climber and since we were in Piedmont country I could hang.....but just barely. One of the Hoosers had a size 40 badonky donk and it was like you said. So round and tight you could bounce a dime off it. Not the type of butt you would expect on an athlete of her caliber but she could generate some serious power from those big glutes. She was seriously self conscience about her big ass. I told her on more than one occasion that form the male point of view I thought her tush was big time HOT! She thought I was just schmoozing her till I told her the local brothers would be all over her like fly on honey. A prediction which proved true.

Not that those ladies and gentlemen aren't world class athletes but I hate "Judged" sports. Where winners are determined subjectively. They're political as hell and all to often the best athlete does not win. For some odd reason these types of sports are hugely popular with the female audience. To me track and field represent the best of the best in the olympics. No damned judges!!

As a former gymnast, I can tell you that just the judging is a skill in itself. The sport is the most all-encompassing of any sport, because it involves strength, flexibilty, stamina, coordination and creativity. Judges are looking at all of that - and they know how a particular move is to be executed and the correct form it demands.

As a former gymnast, I can tell you that just the judging is a skill in itself. The sport is the most all-encompassing of any sport, because it involves strength, flexibilty, stamina, coordination and creativity. Judges are looking at all of that - and they know how a particular move is to be executed and the correct form it demands.
I agree with all you said but that doesn't change the truth of what I said. There is far to much subjectivity (i.e. what judges construe as point worthy or not) and to much corruption/politics. I prefer sports, and I mean no offense to incredible athletes like gymnist but I want to see a winner based on objective premisis. Who crosses the finishing line first or who scores the most goals or who has the best time.

I see gymnastics as being as corrupt at the international level as amature boxing. In boxing unless you knock your opponent out (hard to do with head gear on) then it's left up to judges who time and time again prove to be corrupt to determine who wins and as often or not, the best athlete does not win. This in no way takes away from the boxers athletic abilities. They're some of the best all around athletes in the world.

I agree with all you said but that doesn't change the truth of what I said. There is far to much subjectivity (i.e. what judges construe as point worthy or not) and to much corruption/politics. I prefer sports, and I mean no offense to incredible athletes like gymnist but I want to see a winner based on objective premisis. Who crosses the finishing line first or who scores the most goals or who has the best time.

I see gymnastics as being as corrupt at the international level as amature boxing. In boxing unless you knock your opponent out (hard to do with head gear on) then it's left up to judges who time and time again prove to be corrupt to determine who wins and as often or not, the best athlete does not win. This in no way takes away from the boxers athletic abilities. They're some of the best all around athletes in the world.

Corrupt judges can steal victories from normally scored events too. Look what they did to the US Men's basketball team years ago? They won, then the refs had time put back on the clock and gave the Soviets another shot, but the USA still won. So the officials gave the Soviets yet another chance, and they scored and won the gold.

Back