God bless the internet

No i mean the relevant internet as it is today built by millennials. You're welcome for youtube, google, facebook, twitter, tumblr, and pretty much every other relevant site in existence.

No i mean the relevant internet as it is today built by millennials. You're welcome for youtube, google, facebook, twitter, tumblr, and pretty much every other relevant site in existence.

OMG! U R SO FUNNY! *LIKE* PIN! #! Milennials can't even construct a proper sentence, least of all spell it.

If only you and Bill's parents had aborted the two of you. The world wouldn't have to put up with your special breed of unappreciative snark.

Actually only Facebook was created by millenials. All the rest were created by Boomers and Gen X'ers.

I mean lets be fair...millenials generally speaking haven't done shit but on the plus side...they really haven't been around long enough to really fuck things up either.

Back