Going to have to shut it down for a couple few days

Stone

Contributor
If I can stop myself from posting that is...LOL Took a big tumble last week. Bursa injury in my right elbo. Have to put it in a sling and not use the arm at all for a little bit so I can get ahead of it and get it healing. Pretty boring as Im an active guy. Oh well,....least I can still have a few cocktails with my left hand anyway! :) You guys hold down the fort and dont do anything I wouldnt do! EVERYBODY have a good time,....and at least TRY to get along huh..

Last edited:
If I can stop myself from posting that is...LOL Took a big tumble last week. Bursa injury in my right elbo. Have to put it in a sling and not use the arm at all for a little bit so I can get ahead of it and get it healing. Pretty boring as Im an active guy. Oh well,....least I can still have a few cocktails with my left hand anyway! :) You guys hold down the fort and dont do anything I wouldnt do! EVERYBODY have a good time,....and at least TRY to get along huh..
Hey, Stone, get well soon. We'll miss ya.

Ouch...heal quickly...
I've got the fort...;)

and you can still punish your member.

Try not to be so clumsy next time, Piedra.

You will be fine.

I feel for you, because it happened to me about 5 years ago. I was delivering a huge load of Stainless 6" Inch 10 foot Electrical Conduit Pipe to a construction site from a Semi Flatbed straight truck. I had to remove all the gates all the way around and there were no fork lift available so it had to be hand unloaded and it was raining.

Well, a couple of guys from the sight got up on the flatbed and was helping me unload, and one guy swung around with a pipe on his shoulder and knocked me off the truck. When I fell, my elbow glanced off the iron railing that goes around the bed for strapping down loads on my way down.

I ended up with a golf ball sized swelling of that bursa, and it took it weeks to go down, and about 3 months to recover from the injury.:unsure:

It's fine today, but DAMN THAT HURT!

Good luck and have a speedy recovery my friend!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this. It would suck even if you weren't an active guy. Now's the time to catch up on all the Netflix series you've been missing.

Here's hoping for a fast heal! :)

Biden feels your pain. Get well soon. It's all hands on deck until the election.

I feel for you, because it happened to me about 5 years ago. I was delivering a huge load of Stainless 6" Inch 10 foot Electrical Conduit Pipe to a construction site from a Semi Flatbed straight truck. I had to remove all the gates all the way around and there were no fork lift available so it had to be hand unloaded and it was raining.

Well, a couple of guys from the sight got up on the flatbed and was helping me unload, and one guy swung around with a pipe on his shoulder and knocked me off the truck. When I fell, my elbow glanced off the iron railing that goes around the bed for strapping down loads on my way down.

I ended up with a golf ball sized swelling of that bursa, and it took it weeks to go down, and about 3 months to recover from the injury.:unsure:

It's fine today, but DAMN THAT HURT!

Good luck and have a speedy recovery my friend!
Glad you can keep making music my little Lizard friend.

Heal fast

Call Trump.

He will use his limited.... er, limitless metal powers to heal you.

Trump has the best mental powers.

People always tell him he has the best mental powers.

You could even just think about Trump and it would speed up the healing process by a factor of several x.

Put yourself in Trump's sweaty, greasy, pussy grabbing hands and you will be lifted up and healed!!!!

220px-Fingers-and-thumb-in-circle-downward-motion.jpg

Back