Gold price predictions

Consumption in Asia, particularly China, is declining and the price of oil has dropped dramatically. I don't think Gold can sustain these current prices. I'm predicting a sharp drop in gold prices sometime soon.

No you said gold predictions
On investment advice if you have less than a couple hundred thousand in stocks you shouldn't buy gold

No you said gold predictions
On investment advice if you have less than a couple hundred thousand in stocks you shouldn't buy gold

yes, gold predictions as in 'will the price go up soon, if so should I buy now?'

and if one doesn't have a couple hundred thousand in stocks, what do you suggest for investments?

At the risk of starting a political discussion, I think Gold will increase until after the election. Fearmongering about the economy generally runs the price of gold up.

yes, gold predictions as in 'will the price go up soon, if so should I buy now?'

and if one doesn't have a couple hundred thousand in stocks, what do you suggest for investments?

If you don't want to watch dozens of stocks daily SPY!
It's an etf of the biggest 500 companies
Lower fees than a mutual fund and more liquid
75 percent of the professional managers don't beat it every year

No one will ever give you better advise for easy wealth building
Stocks are the highest returning asset class long term by far.
Just don't get scared when it goes down, invest slow
If it crashes buy way more

It's not fool proof on the short term. I have most of my 401K in a SPY etf and it just lost about $4 grand when the Chinese market crashed and burned about a month ago. Having said that, over the long haul the Dude is right.

Nothing is fool proof for the short term
Investing is about the long term

Back