Golden Globes

ARGO IS THE MOST OVERRATED PIECE OF SHIT MOVIE THIS YEAR IT WAS NOT THAT GOOD, IT WAS AN OK, DECENT MOVIE BUT IT'S NOT BEST PICTURE WORTHY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.

Saw this after I made my thread, so I erased mine, though can't delete it without a mod. I will just post mine here:

What did everyone think of the Golden Globes? Connie Briton was wearing my absolute favorite nail polish color - it looks exactly like Essie's chinchilly from their fall colors, which I've been addicted to since it came out. It could be another grey, but whatever. Love it. Best nail polish color in years.

I thought Tina and Amy looked fabulous all night, and I particularly loved their red carpet outfits. The NY Times style editor said that Nicole Kidman nailed it, which makes me question her credentials for that position - Kidman looked like the undead in whatever that thing she was wearing is called. Loved Kate Hudson's and Olivia Munn's dresses best. Oh and Naomi Watts.

I am kinda bummed that Madmen went from being overshadowed by Breaking Bad to being overshadowed by Homeland. I thought Homeland's first season was one of the best I ever saw, but their second season dropped, and Madmen season was better.

Really surprised by Argo's win, but it was good. I liked Lincoln too, but still waiting to see Tarentino's latest. I love his films, but he is a freaking weirdo and the line of the night was Tina Fey saying he was the subject of all of her sexual nightmares. Hilarious and dead-on.

I love Connie Britton and Nashville. Tina and Amy were hilarious and Kidman looked like a horse in a feed bag.

I've never watched much of Madmen or Breaking Bad, but like Homeland.

Lincoln should have won best pic.

I love Connie Britton and Nashville. Tina and Amy were hilarious and Kidman looked like a horse in a feed bag.

I've never watched much of Madmen or Breaking Bad, but like Homeland.

Lincoln should have won best pic.

I love Nashville too. It's total crap, like empty calories, but it's a lot of fun. And I find the music varying degrees of hilarious, catchy, and really good.

Saw this after I made my thread, so I erased mine, though can't delete it without a mod. I will just post mine here:

What did everyone think of the Golden Globes? Connie Briton was wearing my absolute favorite nail polish color - it looks exactly like Essie's chinchilly from their fall colors, which I've been addicted to since it came out. It could be another grey, but whatever. Love it. Best nail polish color in years.

I thought Tina and Amy looked fabulous all night, and I particularly loved their red carpet outfits. The NY Times style editor said that Nicole Kidman nailed it, which makes me question her credentials for that position - Kidman looked like the undead in whatever that thing she was wearing is called. Loved Kate Hudson's and Olivia Munn's dresses best. Oh and Naomi Watts.

I am kinda bummed that Madmen went from being overshadowed by Breaking Bad to being overshadowed by Homeland. I thought Homeland's first season was one of the best I ever saw, but their second season dropped, and Madmen season was better.

Really surprised by Argo's win, but it was good. I liked Lincoln too, but still waiting to see Tarentino's latest. I love his films, but he is a freaking weirdo and the line of the night was Tina Fey saying he was the subject of all of her sexual nightmares. Hilarious and dead-on.

I generally don't watch award shows. I find them them supporting fluff and not substance. I generally watch the "after" shows to see the great outfits!

I generally don't watch award shows. I find them them supporting fluff and not substance. I generally watch the "after" shows to see the great outfits!

Me too!! I only watch the Grammys because I love to watch the live performances. But all the other award shows I just look at the clothes online, and then see who won. I hate the speeches.

Back